I. Day of the Dead

IT WAS THE SUMMER of 1985

IT WAS THE SUMMER of 1985. Life for everyone recently had be good, not having to worry about the stress they experienced two years in a row before.

Roseanne and Nora called every night like the older sister agreed but they have yet to see each other, due to Nora's packed schedule. The red head missed her sister terribly, relieved that her schedule didn't get in the way of the two talking every night.

Eleven was now free and didn't have to be kept a secret anymore, meaning her and Rosie were allowed to hang out whenever they liked to.

Eleven had tried to invite Rosie to a sleepover with Max but the girl declined since she never had a good relationship with the other red head since the incident last year.

Rosie knew that what happened in the past was in the past but it was still awkward between the two and she didn't know how to approach the girl.

Roseanne and Will have also gotten closer since last year. The two would often play games or hang out at Will's house since no one else would want to.

Rosie felt bad for Will, all the boy wanted to do was ride bikes and play games while the others were growing up and becoming uninterested.

Mike had matured a lot since last year. His height grew a lot as he basically towered over Rosie, constantly nagging the girl for being so short.

As for Roseanne, since last year, her hair started to get longer but she ended up really liking her short hair so she cut it again to the same length it was last year.

Right now, Mike was over at Rosie's house as the two were on her bed, Mike laying his head on her lap as she sat up. The two were reading a comic that Mike brought as they ate blueberries as a snack.

Rosie got an idea as she grabbed a blueberry, "Watch this, watch this!" Mike sat up from his laying position and turned to Rosie, sitting crisscross.

Rosie threw the blueberry up into the air, catching it in her mouth. "Woah!" Mike applauded as Roseanne smiled proudly. Mike gave a fake yawn with a bored expression, "But, unfortunately, I'm better" He claimed, taking a blueberry out of the bowl.

"Oh really?" Rosie raised her brow, "Let's see what you got" She suggested before Mike threw the fruit up in the air, attempting to catch it in his mouth.

The blueberry hit him in his forehead, flopping somewhere on the bed. Rosie laughed loudly, Mike rolled his, "Yeah yeah, laugh all you want, I'm still the best" He dismissed, waving his hand.

"Oh yeah?" Roseanne smirked, moving her face closer to his. "Yeah" He smiled before closing the gap between their faces as their lips moved in sync.

There was three knocks at the door as the two pulled away. "Come in!" Rosie shouted as Jamie entered through the door. The woman was carrying a bowl while mixing something inside of it, "Aren't you guys going to the theatre at seven?"