Fight for The Future (Trailer)

A cruise ship is seen in the distance with nightfalling in the sky. A clock keeps ticking as seemingly a giant clock is in the distance.

The past it seems, is nothing but an object to a figure who watches it on a tv. The figure seems to eat some peanuts before the area of cosmos starts to shake. The figure quickly rises up and panics, looking around and darting their heads around the falling debris. The figure glared at the screen, seeing something new.

While Yor is shown killing her targets at first, she is slowly absorbed by a black aura. The aura spirals from her legs before wrapping around her mind. She grips her head, whaling it around, her fingers gripping her skull as she tries to fight it. However, she isn't strong enough and falls prey. With black in her eyes, she breaks the lower levels of the cruise.

Loid is shown walking around the areas with Anya when the passengers scream out, "AAAAAAAA-!!"

"RUN!!"

"MURDERER!!"

"Papa?" Anya looks towards Loid as Loid quickly pulls Anya closer.

"Anya, stay close!!" Loid shouts but a loud crash appears behind them and Yor walks out of the debris with her weapons. Blood splattered her black dress, while Loid was confused, "Y-Yor?! What's with that-"

Before Loid could speak anymore, Yor span her weapons and rushed Loid, causing him to pull out his gun to protect his daughter.

The figure with the clocks gripped the tv with fear, "NO! That's not what's supposed to happen at all!"

A clock around his neck shines, it goes back and forth before he opens it up. There he sees a vision, a boy in steampunk armor suddenly appearing. The figure sighs, "I guess he'll have to do. If he is to save time.."
————-
"Hey, Sparkplug! What's happening?" A boy with purple eyes and short hair is seen smirking while putting on his hover boots. Anya is shown in his door frame with a smile.

"Flash drive, come on! Bus is almost here!"

"Woof!" Bond braked and pulled Anya away.

"Whaaa!! Don't eat me!" Anya showed as Loid quickly rushed by.

"Bond! Oh, morning!" he waved before taking off.

"Loid, wait-! Morning, Y/n." Yor smiled.

My name is Y/n Forger.

Y/n stood up and looked outside his window. He felt the sun hit his face, taking in a breath of fresh air and smiling. Suddenly, his atmosphere changes and he's in the same place the figure before was. "Hello, Y/n. We have much to discuss."

"Uh... who-?" Y/n started to panic.

The figure chuckled and stomped his foot down, slowing time itself, "Sorry, that's rude. I'm Father Time, and I have a job for you."

And I'm... a Time Travler.

A boy is seen in a batting cage alongside Y/n as they compete with who can score. The boy wins and smirks, "don't worry, man! You'll win next time!" Y/n throws his hand out and summons his armor with one, the boy was in shock, "so you're like this super warrior from the future!? That's sick!! Can I have one?!" Another instance shows Y/n accidentally pinning the boy to the wall and the bandages around their body fall off, revealing the true form. "Oops, I guess you caught me."

William Blackbell—-/error— Brea Blackbell

"Hanging out is a waste of time." a lady with glasses says while having a face of sorrow. She's shown going on the Ferris wheel with Y/n and hanging out with the gang at the amusement park. She and Y/m watch the fireworks. "You think this helps! This does nothing!" Y/n and the lady seem to be arguing as tears form. Y/n holds pictures in his hands and is about to rip them, "I'm sick of it! All of it!"

Delilah Desmond

A young woman with a slim figure and narrow blue eyes that droop at the corners with wavy orange-red hair in a ponytail is shown puffing out her cheeks towards Y/n, "yes, I'm sure you of all people would find that amusing." There's an interesting scene of the two seemingly dodging and explosion with the two fighting together, "never in all my time would I expect to find us here." Y/n is seen rowing a boat across the lake with lighting speed as Yor's training was paying off. "Yet, somehow, I feel more comfortable around you."

Sora Sherwood

A tall, beautiful and slender woman with long, large white hair and blue eyes is shown teaching the class. "Eyes up gang, want Stella's, here's your chance." she's shown bloodied and bruised, fighting off some members of a territory group, "I'm a teacher, which means they're under my protection. If you want to fuck around then prepare to find out what happened to your friends." She's is seen having coffee with her sister, "Fiona... it's good to see you again."

Minkia Himiko

Fiona is seen taking out enemies with Y/n as the two work together to drive back hundreds of people. Seemingly, they look like people from the Time Patrol. "You're not too bad, even I can admit that." The two are shown in front of her boss, "I can vouch for him." The two enter the office with the same expression, making Loid smirk a little. "Not a word."

Fiona Frost

A knock appears on Y/n's lab door. He squints his eyes, "who is it?"

"A friend. Hopefully." The voice said.

"You would not find me good company." Y/n spoke, reaching for his armor. When it fully did, the figure bursted through, gripping Y/n by the neck. He seemed to have an armor way more advanced than that of the Germada.

"I'm sure we'll have much to talk about." the scene cuts to the figure stabbing Y/n, punching him, dragging him through time, and chipping away at the armor with every hit, "I watched as everything crumble away. I couldn't help but think-why do us humans do this?" Y/n is seen trying to fight back but the figure snaps his arm in half, but Y/n seemingly rewinds time and fixes it, allowing it to clash again. "We ignore the boundaries sent by god and use it for our own selfish actions." The figure is seen stabbing James through the chest with a flag before putting it on top of the Time Patrol H.Q. "we must reset, or nothing will come to. This is for your own good, Y/n."

Time Breaker

Spy x Family: Fight For the Future.

Coming in February.

Y/n is shown to be watching his hands shake with green aura before it disappears. As the Mighty Warrior, he rushed forward but time slows down in a green hue. Y/n activates his hover shoes and smashes all the robots heads before simply walking away as time resumes.