Mission #10: Not The Momma...She's WHAT?!

"Hey, hey!" William is seen on the classroom and doing chest compressions on Y/n's body. "Now is no time to die!"

"Oh my god! What happened!?" Delilah rushed to the scene and held Y/n's head upwards. He had lavender hair fully.

"Well..."

"This is like table football."

"Football...?" Y/n was confused on the sport and the name.

"Just make a goal. If you win, I'll tell you where to find hair dye." William stated tiredly as Y/n did as told. William flicked the eraser on the ramp, but it went straight into the bell on Y/n's collar. William swore he saw a small purple shine before Y/n fell down, "oh shit! You okay?!"

Delilah sighed, "so you two were just being stupid again!" Delilah glared, "and stop doing that! He's already breathing!"

"Oh, no shit?" William looked at the steady air breathing. "Weird."

"Yeah, it should be messed up considering the fact you kept pressing on his chest." Sora brought an ice pack and placed it on his forehead. "Y/n...hellooooo."

The boy's eyes were open, but he was unresponsive. In the dimed eyes of his, the power button icon is shown flashing, but not bright enough for any indicator. Seeing the school was closing the gang looked for a wallet, and once found, they quickly made a single decision. Anya's voice is heard at the front door, "I'm home!"

"Welcome back." Yor smiled before noticing Delilah, Sora, and William dragging Y/n inside, "oh my, is he okay?!"

"Oh yeah, he just, um..." Sora was struggling.

"He passed out due to some kinda exhaustion." Delilah quickly saved himself.

"Sorry, for the-" William then noticed Yor's full face, he blushed as a crimson red took over, "she's...beautiful..."

Y/n's hand cracked even while unconscious. "Oh, you're that boy who was calling for Y/n." Yor says before holding her face, "I did go a little harder with the training, perhaps I overdid it. Plus, he did have to eat my cooking afterwards...! This is all my fault...!"

"Yor? What's going on?" Loid appeared after walking into the room. "Oh, are you Y/n's friends?"

Sora nodded, as the two shared a look. Loid obviously wanted to know what's happening, "contact with other agents should be limited. But, perhaps this is part of her mission as well."

"Sorry, I'm William Blackbell." William bowed with a smile.

"I'm Sora Sherwood, sir." Sora bowed awkwardly.

"Oh, sorry to not introduce myself." Delilah suddenly gained a menacing shadow casted over her face, "I'm Delilah Desmond. I'm Y/n's friend. Pleasure to meet you."

Loid's heart dropped, he froze and his eyes rolled to the back of his head in disbelief. "D-Desmond...?"

"Oh my, Loid!" Yor rushed over to hold Loid in her arms as he passed out.

"Does this remind you of anything?" Sora asked William.

"You mean how Delilah did the same thing with Y/n? Kinda on the nose."

"Whatever are you implying, younglings?" Delilah had a glint in her eyes.

"We're only two years younger than you..." William added, holding an unamused smile.

Later, Hari is seen in the window looking at the scene, "oh boy, what happened to you kid?" Bond suddenly saw Hari and the two made eye contact, "what the hell are you looking at, Mutt?"