Misson #5: Familial Duties

Loid is seen putting some food down on the table, "morning, Yor."

Yor yawns, still in her nightwear. "Good morning..."

"I guess I've gotten used to living in a household." Loid told himself.

"Are Y/n and Anya still asleep?" Yor asked.

Loid then noticed Anya around the corner, with a worried look. "Is what happened yesterday still bothering her? I'm not mad at you, Anya. C'mon, you need to eat or you'll be late."

Anya quickly plops in her chair and eats with a gloomy face, "sorry I messed up at school..."

Yor gets a gloomy face as well, "No, that was my fault..."

"What's done is done. It's fine as long as you learned your lesson and don't get into any more fights." Loid stated something shocking, Anya was taken aback, "so chin up already, you're starting class today!"

Yor smiled, "you're so nice, Loid."

"It's just more productive to focus on what we'll do next, rather than dwelling on our mistakes. Besides, I'll be in trouble if she ever decides she hates school and doesn't want to go." Loid ate a bite of his food, "the same goes for Y/n, I need them both to enjoy their school life, for the sake of the mission!"
——-
"The school bus is here! Did you forget anything?"

"Hat."

Loid looks at Anya as they start to get up, "remember, you have to apologize to Damian at school, got it."

"Oui." Anya simply said.

"And Y/n, no more fights, okay?" Yor smiled at Y/n.

Y/n sighed and nodded, "alright..."

The two then walked on the bus. Y/n turned to Anya. "Alright Sparkplug, we have the same buses, but try not to cause attention, okay?" Y/n asked her. Anya nodded, but it would all be useless cause...

"HEY! Y/N! OVER HERE MAN!!" William waved from the back of the bus, everyone was looking away from him.

"Do you know him?" Anya asked an unamused Y/n.

"I want to say no but he deserves better..." Y/n and Anya headed to the back. William scooted over and patted the seat.

"I had no idea you'd catch this bus. I thought you'd catch the next one." William smiled as Y/n sighed as he and Anya sat down.

"I didn't know there was a next one, otherwise I would've taken it." Y/n teased, while Anya lifted her arms up. Y/n simply complied and put her on his lap so she could see out the window.

William nudged his shoulder, "man, get outta here."

"You two seem to be enjoying yourselves." Delilah appeared as she walked down the aisle. If Y/n had to describe Delilah's eyes, it would be the anime character that always appears to have them closed, like Brock. But in reality, it's normal...right? That's how it would look if it was an anime. And this ain't an anime... right?"

William peaked over, "no little brother?"

"No, he decides to take the bus with his friends. I figured William would take the wrong one." Delilah giggled.

"Wrong one? What do you mean?" William was confused.

Y/n was but for a different reason. "You have a sibling?"

"Yes, a little brother!" Delilah informed, before a pink haired cutie caught her eye. "I didn't know you had a younger sister either."

"EH?! I thought that was a doll!" William shouted, "what's your name?"