Mission #7: Shuttle Protection Services

Yor is seen surrounded by dead people, speaking on a phone. "Yes. That's right. All of the customers have been served. Yes...those 'Germada' people put up quite the fight but I dealt with them accordingly. Yes, 'Sonic's information' was correct. No, I'll head straight home. Oh no, wait, I promised my husband I'd pick up milk and eggs on the way. Okay, bye then. Have a great day."

"Damnit... the thorn princess!? She's a legend among contact killers!" one of the men was still alive and aimed the gun at Yor, and fired, "DIE, YOU MONSTER!"

"?!"
———
"We've just received some breaking news... multiple voices have been discovered at a building in the Northern District. All of the victims are believed to be members of the so called 'Red Circus'." the news reported, Y/n and Loid were watching the tv closely. "The Red Circus, a radical terrorists group funded in part by foreign interests, is responsible for multiple acts of indiscriminate domestic terrorism. Authorizes speculate that Today's incident may be the result of infighting within the group."

"Papa, Ba...I wanna watch cartoons. News is boring." Anya looked at the two men.

"In a minute." Y/n simply said.

"Not now." Loid also said before he broke, Anya's teary face was too much, "fine..go ahead and change the channel."

She immediately put on Bondman, "YAY!"

Y/n got up, "I'm going to make some hot chocolate. Want some?"

"No. Thank you for the offer though." Loid relayed.

"Hi, everyone. I'm home." Yor opened the front door with a bag.

"Hi, Yor." Loid looked at her, "how was your..."

"T-TOOK A GUNSHOT?!" Anya was shocked, and rushed to her

"T-TOOK A GUNSHOT?!" Anya was shocked, and rushed to her. "Mama, are you gonna die?"

"Don't worry, Anya. Mama's just tired today. I'm going to bed, okay?" Yor went to her room, "it'll heal up after a good night's rest, right?"

"I should really finish that injury scanner." Y/n lazily pondered.

"Even a gunshot can't kill Mama... wow." Anya was slightly impressed.

"Oh no...Yor is upset about something! Is it because I asked her to go shoppping? That's it, of course! Even though our marriage is only supposed to be for appearances, I've been asking a lot of her, and she's gotten fed up with me!" Loid punched the wall in worry, "this is bad... this is very bad! Discord in my family will inevitably compromise my mission! I just do everything in my power to fix this!"

"Papa you are way off." Anya kept to herself

"Maybe she'll feel better in the morning."