Mission #6: Meet The Uncle

Y/n is seen using a toothpick and a wrench on his shoes, he was currently at his work bench on his desk. The 007 USB was currently attached to his hip at all times. "No..that's not gonna work."

Y/n looked at his shoes, "something to send the Germada to the present...well, my present. If I used the shoes and the air compression with it, it would just send everything to the future."

Y/n grunted and held his head, "this was so easier when I had everything." Y/n then looks at the USB, pulled it from the hip and uploaded it to the gauntlet he's been tinkering with. A holographic screen appeared, while Y/n held his hands far out from each other on the desk. The loading screen finished and Y/n's inventions were shown. "wow, 007 was kidding. Everything's on here."

Y/n used two fingers to scroll down, until he got to something interesting. "Hello? What are you?"

Y/n zoomed into a holographic image of his shoes, but he then grabbed it and moved it to the center of the room, where it floated. Y/n span it around, looking at it from all angles. "An overdrive feature for my hovershoes. That would be great for getting out of danger..."

Y/n tapped the corner of the screen, "material list...let's see... where would I... ah!"

Y/n remembered the warehouse he busted the first few nights he arrived in the past. He grabbed the box from under his bed and pressed a yellow button, expanding the crate to its normal size. He propped the goodies open and took out some supplies. "I may not be able to make the usb work properly with the gauntlet, but at least I can use this."

And so, Y/n went to work. But not before, "oh yes, soundproof walls, on!"

The walls became slightly tinted as Y/n picked up the toothpick again along with some goggles, and finally went to work. A few minutes later, a knock on the door, the only none soundproof part of the room, was heard. Y/n paused, "who is it?"

"It's me! Yor." Yor says as she started getting nervous.

"Just you?" Y/n asked, moving his safety goggles onto the top of his head.

"Yes, just in. Is it okay to come in?" Yor asked as Y/n snapped his fingers. The door opened, Yor was confused. "I didn't know we had that kind of door."

"We don't, I added it for mine." Y/n went back to work, snapping his fingers to close the door behind Yor. She looked at the workbench.

"Are those your shoes? I hope you haven't been using the hover feature at school." Yor placed herself gently on the bed.

"Nope, I haven't. Not like anyone would believe that I made these anyway." Y/n stated as Yor seemed nervous.

"Why don't you show Loid these inventions?" Yor suggested as Y/n paused. There was a little silence.

"Do you think Loid would approve of those gadgets? Plus, at the moment, I don't see a reason to show him." Y/n harshly stated.

"Well, I just..." Yor tried to explain.

"Those that suddenly gain all the knowledge in the world would use it to fulfill all the tasks and selfish dreams that they have." Y/n darkly stated, gripping his shoes. "If Loid got some of this, he'd be like everyone else. Taking some and using it for their own agenda. I can't risk that without my supervision."

"I see...."

"Sorry, you came in here for a reason, right?" Y/n put his stuff down and looked at her. "How can I help you?"

"Well, we've found those other people you were referring to at several of our sites." Yor explained as she gained a worried look, "they're armed with very advanced mechanisms and machinery unlike anything we've seen."