Mission #8: One Shot, One Kill.

(A/n: Officially out of Season 1. Guess that means no more op and Ed themes.)
————————-
Y/n is seen after a run with Yor, he was actually keeping up this time, "nice work, Y/n. Let's take a break for now."

"After this, I'll be the ultimate being! I'm practically untouchable!" Y/n stated as Yor flinched. Worry quickly grew on her face as Yor looks at Y/n, just as they stop their run. Y/n was panting but smiling bright, he started boxing the air, "watch this! Gah! Hut! Hiat! I'm as fast as lighting!"

Yor seemed to be more quiet than usual, she patted Y/n on the back. "you are a very smart boy, Y/n. But..."

She then ruffles the boy's hair a bit, "nobody is invincible... you're only human."

"Yeah..." Y/n looks at his hands, he then clenched his hands. "Human...sometimes I wish I wasn't.. too many weakness."

"Come on, we might be late if we don't head back." Yor gently smiled and got in a running position.

"Heh." Y/n activated his hover feature and started to zoom ahead, "RACE YA MOM!"

Yor was taken back but then smiled bright, she laughed and ran super fast. "YOU'RE ON!"
———
"My name is Sora Sherwood, and I'm a spy." Sora is seen in class, diligently working. Himiko had written several things on the board, while the students tried to solve some problems, "if I had to note the class, most of them keep to themselves..."

"And then this word means 'cute'." William explained to Y/n.

"Beautiful... why don't use just use Cookie?" Y/n asked.

"Hey! Silence!" Himiko glared as the two stooges straighten themselves out and worked on their papers again.

"Though as normal, there are some exceptions to this peace." Sora grunted and looked away. She then turned towards the three girls, muttering to themselves, "however, as much as I don't like my mission, I take it very seriously."

One of the girls is seen with a pie, about to toss at Y/n's head in the lunch room. However, Sora adjusted her watch, turning a dial which shot a dart out at the girl. "Ugh...so...sleepy..."

The girl fell to the ground with the pie right in her face. The whole class looked at her, "Um...you good there?"

"She can't suffocate like that right?" Y/n questioned.

William took a bite of his sandwich, turning Y/n's head away, "we never saw anything. It's for the best."

Later, another girl had a slingshot, "gotta get Y/n back, that's all I care about!"

Anya is seen looking at her shocked, "she's trying to hurt Ba!"

"I've been dealing with these girls all day, do they never learn?" Anya heard the thoughts of Sora, who she was walking past. Sora was looking at the scene from the corner of a wall, but she noticed Anya, "huh? This is...Twilight's child, right?"

"She knows about the mission!?" Anya noticed all the gadgets, "she's got gadgets like Ba! Is she a spy!?"

Anya then imagined Sora and Ba battling it out, she grew fear, before she then imagined them together, "so exciting!"

"Anya wants to help." Sora was confused with Anya's words.

"What? Sorry, I don't think that will work." Sora bluntly said and threw a perfume bottle, the bottle went off and a gas came off. Coughing was heard before another body slumped to the floor.

"Fast!" Anya shouted in her head. Sora looked down the hall to see Y/n was gone.

Though as Sora walked away, Delilah is shown in front of her. The air seemed to get colder, with the two having a slight glare, "Desmond."