1.

Kemijah Monae Height | 23
Dallas , Texas

MIJAH squeezed around him hearing him grunt

MIJAH squeezed around him hearing him grunt. "You tight as fuckkk." Zion groaned out giving her deep strokes but also trying not to hurt her.

"S-slow downnnn." She moaned out. "Nah , throw that shit." Zion smacked her ass & she jerked forward from the impact.

She started throwing it back on him gripping the sheets tightly making him groan loudly. He leaned down whispering nasty things in her ear.

"I'm finna cummmm." She breathed out feeling her climax coming. "Give it to me mama." He cooed out in a raspy voice.

Her juices quickly covered his dick but he kept pounding in her making her lose her arch. "W-wait." She tried to push at his stomach.

"Unt uh come on." He lifted one leg up going faster. "FUCK." She screamed out in pleasure closing her eyes tightly.

"You gripping me mama l-let me go." He grunted trying not to buss inside her.

In all honesty he had never moaned with a female so she had him feeling like a bitch. "Oh shit." He mumbled bussing a load inside of her.

She fell forward out of breath. "Nah come on we ain't done." He smirked hearing her groan.

She didn't even know how she ended up in this situation or who he was , all she knew was his dick is powerfullll.

He reached forward grabbing her wig in a closed fist pulling her body up against him.

Don't pull my lace off nie.... she thought to herself.

"Come ride." He demanded in her ear , she moaned out nodding as he let her go.

He laid down on his back watching her struggle to get on top of him. She grabbed his piece positioning it at her entrance hissing at the pain in his legs.

"Put it in ma." He smacked her ass , she eased down slowly loving the feeling.

"Fuck." They both grunted.

She started bouncing up and down slowly whining her hips against him. "Fuckkkkk." He groaned playing with her ass cheeks.

"Mmmm." She moaned biting her lip. He watched her breasts move in his face before taking one in between his teeth hearing her moaning louder.

He wrapped her in a hug bringing her down on his chest before thrusting his hips upward as she screamed in pleasure.

"SHIT!" She screamed as her eyes rolled back. "Mhm , take all this shit." His voice deepened loving the way her ass moved against him.

She clenched around him as he slowed his strokes down. "You gon be a good girl & cum for me ?" He asked softly kissing her earlobe.

She gasped not being able to respond as he spread her ass cheeks making her feel all of him.

"You gotta answer me mama." He grunted pushing deeper inside of her. "Yesss , i-i'm cumming." She came on him for the third time tonight.

He came right after bussing another load inside of her feeling exhausted. They just laid there not being able to move.

She went from having drinks with her friends to leaving the club with a fine man who caught her attention.

this was the night that changed everything....

                                  __________

okkkk opinions ?🙂

LONG TIME NO SEE

happy 2024 !🫶🏾🫶🏾 & Merry Christmas🥰

y'all know ionk how to write smut fr so that's why it's so short😅