142

[Jacob POV]
On Wednesday, I woke up at about 8 and got halfway through my routine before someone knocked on our front door, so I quickly hurried to open it before it woke Luca up. I had my toothbrush still in my mouth, only had my work pants and socks on, and still needed to wash my face.
"I don't understand how you managed to get with Luca, and I'm reminded of that everytime I see you," He said, dropping his stuff on the couch. He was just gonna sleep here today and tomorrow so it'd be easier. And less gas.
"I'm still waiting for you to come out of the closet, and I'm reminded of that everytime you talk about my fiance," I responded, shutting the front door and grabbing my shoes.
"Y'know what, I don't really have an argument for that," He said, making me laugh.
"Is he still sleeping?" Mason asked. I nodded and tied my shoes before going to finish getting ready.

[Mason POV]
I dropped my shit on the couch and let Jacob finish getting ready, and get a goddamn shirt put on, while I scrolled on my phone since Luca was still asleep.
"That list is on the freezer!" Jacob called from down the hall. I got up and snatched it off the door, reading over everything written down so far. It was all relatively easy to remember, but I kept it in the back of my mind just in case. I flopped back down on the couch, only about 20 minutes going by before I heard Luca talking to my brother.
"Up?" I heard him softly ask from near the bathroom. I'm not even into dudes, but you don't have to be into men to recognize when they're cute or attractive. And Luca is one of the most attractive guys I've ever seen. Plus, he isn't an asshole like Jacob's last girlfriend.
"Go say hi," Jacob instructed Luca, setting him down in the doorway of the living room.
"Mornin'," I greeted him. He rubbed his eyes and climbed up next to me, leaning against me. I forget he's a few years older than me since he sure as hell doesn't look like it.
"Hi..." He quietly whispered.

"He might go back to sleep, but that's fine," Jacob reassured me, finally fully clothed and almost ready to leave.
"If he does, do I need to wake him up at a certain time?" I asked. I figured if he was gonna sleep at 2, he probably shouldn't sleep past 10.
"Um, by 9:30 I'd say," Jacob decided.
"Cool. Go to work and... do whatever is it you need to," I said, trying to be encouraging and mostly failing.
"Bye," He called as he walked out, locking the door from the outside after he did.

It took him close to an hour to wake up and want to do anything, but I turned on a Disney movie for him and was trying to get him breakfast.
"What do you want?" I asked, searching through Jacob's cabinets. I was about to complain about how he had nothing good when I saw he had Girl Scout cookies on the top shelf. I opened them, handed a few to Luca, and kept some out for myself.
"I eat 'em now?" Luca asked hesitantly.
"You can if you wanna, or you can wait," I offered. He set them down on the living room table, before getting distracted by the T.V., and not even the interesting part of the movie.
"Boom!" He shouted in sync with one of the characters, admittedly catching me off guard.
"Holy shit, that scared me," I said, laughing after I realized everything was fine. He giggled and sat down super close to the screen. And I'm talking maybe 7 inches were between the T.V. and his face.
"Buddy, you're gonna wanna back up," I warned him. He scooted back, much closer to the couch than before.
"Thank you," I mumbled. I didn't take much time for him to migrate from the floor in front of the couch, to on the couch, to practically sitting in my lap while biting me. I didn't really want my girlfriend to look at me, see what looks like hickeys but are just bruises from being bitten, and assume I'm seeing a different girl.
"You wanna use your teether instead?" I asked, trying to nudge him in the right direction.
"No," He mumbled, pulling away from me anyway and biting his own arm. I figured that would be fine, too. So I just left it alone.

In all honesty, I was texting my girlfriend a lot. I was telling Callie about Luca, and it really wasn't mean. I knew she wasn't judgy, so I figured it would've been fine to talk to her about it. The conversation went mostly like,
-U met Jacob's bf. Right?-- Mason
-I think so. The one w/ red hair that held Jack?--Callie
-Ya. Guess who I'm hanging out w/ rn.--Mason
-Totally wild guess, ummm, him.-Callie
-lmao ya. Do u know what age regression is?--Mason
-no?--Callie
-Oh it's like when someone's brain sometimes thinks or they act alot younger than they are--Mason
-Kk. Why r u telling me?--Callie
-Oh ya. Cus that's what he does sometimes. So when Jacob picked up 2 double shifts, he wanted me to come over and make sure he was fine during the day--Mason
-um okay. Kool. How old is he?-- Callie
-like 21 i think. A year younger that Jacob-- Mason
-that's kinda weird tho. Like he's 21 years old and acts like a child? Isn't that like a sexual thing?-- Callie
-no, they said it was 1000% sfw- Mason
-ummmm ok. Somethings still sorta creepy abt it, but whatever-- Callie
-no it's not. Ur the one who preaches 'don't be judgemental' and 'as long as nobody's hurt'.-- Mason