29

Luca POV

I looked up and saw my dad, but he seemed really tall.. like, at least 2 or so foot above me. I looked down, trying to get my bearings and didn't see any pants on me. Huh..? My shirt came down to my thighs and I looked back up at my dad, seeing him smirking. It sent chills down my spine, he looked evil.. He put his hand on my chest and shoved me onto my back before his eyes turned completley black and started bleeding.
"Ahhh! No no no!" I screamed, trying to shove him away. He suddenly got so much stronger than before.. I grabbed his arm and tried to shove it away but I couldn't, his arm was locked in place.
"Off! Off please!" I shouted, begining to sob as his blood tears began flowing much heavier and pouring out into my shirt and legs. I began kicking him as hard as I could but I could tell it didn't do anything. This isn't how hard I could kick.. Why can't I? I tried again, slamming my feet into his stomach but I moved slow and it didn't hit hard at all. He scowled at me, making me sob harder as he pulled back his fist and clocking me. My face stung and I got dizzy before collapsing. Then the world went black.

I shot up, feeling the bed under me. I turned to my right, seeing Kayden sleeping peacefully. My body shook and I held my hand to my chest, holding my own shirt and trying to ground myself. Sweat dripped down my face and I wiped it away, taking a big breath. I want Kayden but he's sleeping.. I can't wake him. Why did it feel so real? It feels like it happened before, but it couldn't have. Right? Whatever... it doesn't matter.
"Fuck man.." I mumbled, sliding out of bed and over to the dresser, grabbing my cigarettes and lighter. I opened the bedroom door and heard Kayden shift and groan.

"Baby..?" He asked and I heard the bed creak. I hid the cigarettes by my side and turned to face him.
"Y-yeah?" I asked, wiping my eyes quickly.
"What's wrong, Baby..?" He gently asked,  sitting up completley.
"Nothing, I-I'm okay." I reassured him.
"You can go back to sleep, I promise."
"Come here, Baby. Talk to me." He told me, holding out him arms. I sniffled and quickly walked over to him, setting down my things onto the bedside dresser. I climbed into his lap, straddling his hips and laying my head on his chest. He rubbed my back and laid his head on mine.
"What happened, Bubbas?" He asked, pulling his head away after a bit.
"I-I had a nightmare... And I-I didn't wanna wake you." I mumbled.
"Oh poor baby.." He said, making me feel small.
"That must've been scary..." He continued before he picked up his phone.

"The stores are still open, do you wanna get a night light to make you feel a bit better?" He asked, tilting my head up. I nodded a bit put my thumb in my mouth.
"Alright." Dady mumbled, stepping out of bed with me in his arms. We both still had our clothes on from before bed so he just put on his shoes before setting me on the dresser and doing mine. He tied them while I thought about how good of a guy he is.. He's so nice to me and he gives me lovies, plus he puts up with my shit. He finished tying both of them and picked me up. He brought me out to the car and I smiled at how dark it was, I looked up and I could see everything in the sky.
"S-star!!" I shouted, putting my fingers back in my mouth. He chucked and nodded.
"Yeah! You're right! Aren't they pretty?" He praised me, making me giggle. I swung my leggues while he put me in the car. He got in the driver's side and started the car, swapping the radio station and pulling onto the road.

Dady took my hand and lead me into the store, it's bright florescent lights blinding me. I rubbed my eyes and tried to keep up with Dady while he lead us to somewhere specific. I wasn't thinking much of it until I saw the baby aisles. I whined a bit and turned to look at Dady but he was on a mission. I held his hand tighter and he brought me to a specific one. I looked across the aisle and saw a really cute little star night light made from something that looked like I should bite it. It even had a little night time cap.
"N-need.." I mumbled, catching Dadys attention.
"Which one, Baby?" He softly asked. I pointed at it and Dady picked it up.