Prolouge

???: "Guys...?  Where are we...?"

A small timid girl with long black hair with two small white rabbit covered in leaves slowly sticks her head out of a blue bin, surveying the dark, run down city around her, the only light she could see are those coming from fires in the barrels, her small red eyes darts around quickly trying to spot her friends but to no avail, her halo lifting up the lip of the bin giving her a good view of the depressing area.

???: "Moe?  Saki?  Miyako...?  Where are you guys....?  Please don't leave me alone..."

Her sudden search was suddenly interrupted as she hears the sounds of metal stepping on top of metal, getting closer, hearing weird mechanical voices, speaking in a strange digital dialect, getting louder.  She quickly sticks her head inside the recycling bin, shaking holding her rifle, as two men, clad in red robes stand at the blue bin that looks out of place from the dark underhive.  The lid was then suddenly thrown open by a tab of a staff with half a cog on it's end, with a skull in the middle.  The man takes a look inside, Miyu's face contorts into horror, his face was covered in metal, his eyes are replaced with glowing red lens, a massive tubes coming out of his face, all extending to his chest and back, the lens sticks closer towards her, she sees her own reflection, in his mechanical eyes, he stood back up, looking at his companion, and spoke something, not before picking up the blue bin, with her in it.

???: "Wait, what are you doing?  Let me go!  Guys!  Save me!"