29.

Omniscient
few days later

aka baby Tristan gets to go homeee !!

"Mama you got everything ?" Qua asked getting the baby bags out the car. "Yea bae." She replied grabbing Tristan.

"Hey fat mannnn , I see you finally up." She smiled & he just mugged her. "See ion fw you." She grumbled.

Everytime she woke him up out of his sleep he would mug her everytime he saw her face. She swore up & down he was an ancestor coming back from the dead.

Qua unlocked the door letting them walk in first. She walked in seeing roses & flowers everywhere making her pout.

She turned to look at Qua on the verge of tears. "You didn't have to do thisss." She dragged crying.

She looked down seeing Tristan frown watching her cry making her laugh. "Follow the flowers baby." Qua said before grabbing Tristan.

Once she started following them she finally stopped  seeing an envelope making her look confused. "Bae , what this is ?" She asked tearing it open.

She looked inside seeing keys. Grabbing them she held them up still looking confused. "I gotta take you somewhere." He said cheesing.

She frowned before nodding following behind him out the door. He buckled Tristan in before hopping in the drivers side starting the car up.

"Where we going ?" She turned to him wanting to know badly. "Just sit back & ride." He replied turning the music up just a little since Tristan was in the back.

Nia huffed looking out the window. The drive wasn't long at all.He parked somewhere before telling her to close her eyes.

Helping her out the car , he motioned for Meme to grab Tristan & she did quietly not trying to let Nia know she was also there.

"If you helping me walk who tf got my baby ?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Man I left that lil nigga in the car he'll be ok." He lied thru his teeth & she stopped walking opening her eyes glaring at him.

He busted out laughing at her face. "Mama calm down just keep walking damn." making her suck her teeth but close her eyes again continuing walking.

"Okay open." He said & she opened them looking at a shop with the words "Nia's Beauty." in lavender purple.

She covered her mouth gasping. "Unt unt this gotta be for another Nia." She shook her head in disbelief.

"It's all yours baby." He said smiling at her & she jumped into his arms. "Thank you thank you thank you." She repeated hugging him tightly.

Meme smiled recording them before looking down seeing Tristan mugging them while they were hugging.

"They ugly ain't they ? I know." Meme said & he smiled making her laugh. "Tristan you funny asf." she said again.

"Make sure I be your favorite auntie okay ? okay." Meme said nodding before walking up to them.

"Bitch when you got hereeee ?" Nia dragged asking before giving her a hug but being careful of Tristan.

"I'm here to help you run the shop." Meme said hugging her back smiling. Once they explained how Meme could help , Nia couldn't do anything but be hella grateful.

__________

"He be sucking my titties a lil to hard." Nia said frowning putting her bra back on. "He betta chill out sucking on you like that." Qua said mugging him.