16.

Omniscient

A year later.....

It's been awhile since the whole group was together. Nia & Qua however had to call it quits cause the baby in fact did end up being his.

As for Meme & Mark they were still going strong doing better then ever. Shay & Ty revealed the pregnancy and everybody was excited.

Jada & Tj were working on their "relationship" before actually locking in.

The group drifted apart once the test came back because in there words "that lil ugly baby ain't my niece or nephew".

Nia did start talking to someone new who treated her right and he was nice to Nia....or so she thought....

________________________________
Ja'Nia Zykera Jackson
Miami Florida

"Mama" I heard Zay call me. Yep I did move on , I didn't wanna let Qua go honestly but life goes on right ? yea i guess

I hummed in response and he walked in the bathroom where I was. "You still not done with yo hair ?" he asked me digging in his pockets.

"Yea i'm just playing wit it but i'm done" I said before putting my comb down.

I unplugged everything before putting it all back up , turning off the light and walking out the bathroom. Zay was sitting on the bed counting money and I walked to the kitchen.

Me & him had been talking for 2 months now & I think I might actually be feeling him but something's off and idk what.

I ended up meeting his favorite cousin Mario  and he was cool & nice to me which I loved. I looked in pantry and noticed I was running low on something's.

"IM FINNA GO TO THE STORE" I yelled. "IGHT IM FINNA HOP IN THE SHOWER" he yelled back & I just grabbed my keys heading out the door.

I checked my surroundings before running to my car. I blew out a breath before cranking it up.

"MMM HMM" By Lancey & Sexy red started playing loud asf and I laughed before turning it up some more pulling off.

"He give me that neck, mmm-hmm-hmm !" I sung loudly. love me some sexyy red

______________________________
I pulled up at the grocery store not to long ago & right now I was just walking around looking for shit to buy honestly.

"ouuu I been craving pickles" I said before grabbing them putting them in the cart.

"Aye!" I heard from behind me making me turn around.

I saw this fine brownskin with dreads. SHAKE YO DREADS SHAKE YO DREADS SHAKE YO DREADS

I looked around and pointed to myself to make sure he was talking to me. He nodded "yea you fine asf ma" he said licking his lips.

I smiled "thank you , you ain't to bad" I joked. don't ask me why I smiled , it just come across my face without my permission sometimes.

He laughed at nodded his head "You gotta nigga ?" he asked looking in my eyes. I thought for a moment , I mean me and Zay were talking but we're not official.