4.

Ja'Nia Zykera Jackson

"i'll be glad when you shut up" Jada said to Tj. We were all over Meme's house chilling since me and Jada was bored , we decided to come over here.

"All he do is fucking talk I know his jaws be hurting" Meme said sitting on Mark's lap looking at Tj.

"All you do is suck dick I know Mark balls feel good" Tj said back to her making everybody laugh.

I was sitting beside Qua we talked a little before we joined everybody else conversations. Qua was really nice to me & rude asf to everybody else.

love it here!

"my gums hurting for some reason" Meme whined. Tj side eyed her.

"I wonder fucking why" he mumbled before getting on his phone. Meme launched the remote at his head making him jump up and put his guard up.

"cmon run my 1 , i'm sicka yo ass" he said before pulling up his pants. Meme hopped up and put her guard up.

"Aye Tj you betta sit yo ass down yk that's a man in a women body" Qua said looking between them.

Tj squinted his eyes at her "I know that's exactly why ima sit my black ass down , she ain't finna hurt me" he said before sitting back down.

"I fucking thought so" Meme said before sitting back down in Mark's lap.

Tj sucked his teeth "girl I don't wanna fight you because I would hate to hurt you" & everybody side eyed him.

"We should go skating I been wanting to go all week." Shay said sitting in Ty's lap. "Yea I wanna go" I said agreeing with her.

I always be watching reels of people skating and they be having me thinking I can do it knowing damn well ima buss my ass.

"Well my crew let's ride !" Tj said standing up and everybody followed him out the door.

"You riding with me ?" Qua asked while pulling his keys out his pocket.

I nodded my head before following him to his car. Jada walked over to me mugging me.

"unt uh they tryna force me to ride with Tj knowing that bitch drive reckless" She said with her face scrunched up. I started laughing "Girl you'll be fine gone".

"Ight nie I want my casket pink and make sure you play Sexyyred at my funeral" She said before walking away.

I laughed before getting in Qua's car & I saw him licking a blunt. come lick me like that

"Oh fr ?" he said smirking at me.

you dumb ass why you said that shit out loud

bitch don't blame me!

"Bruh stop talking to yo self" he said laughing before pulling off. embarrassing

"So tell me about yo self a lil bit" he said before glancing at me licking his lips. "Well um my name Nia i'm 20 my birthday october 10th I love listening to music it just calms my nerves & that's about it tbh ain't much to know bout me fr" I said before looking at him.

"What about you ?" I asked. "Same shit like you my name Qua i'm 23 my birthday July 6th and I just be chilling and shit" he said glancing over at me. I just nodded my head taking in everything he said.

"Any kids ?" I asked. He scrunched his face up "Tuh team FTK over here hunny" he said scoffing. I started laughing at how he said hunny.

ok ms girllll