2.

Jaquavis Amir Smith

"aye she cool asf I thought she was gon end up getting on social media bashing yo ass since we came here" Tj said once Meme's client left.

I just nodded in agreement with everybody else because I was just as surprised.

"Tuh , I would've told Meme getcho weed smelling ass friends away from me if I was her" Shay said making all of us mug her.

"Bitch ion smell like weed , I smell like det good good" Tj said smiling.

"Watch that bitch word pussy" Ty said before throwing the remote at Tj.

nigga stay throwing shit

Shay just smiled and hugged Ty's waist. "If he don't throw shit at people for you he ain't the one" she said still smiling.

Meme started laughing "you betta know yo worth girl" she said making all of us laugh.

My phone started ringing I looked at the caller id before sucking my teeth and rolling my eyes.

"oh shit Jariyah hoe ass calling him" Mark said laughing while looking at my phone.

"i'm so sicka jolly rancher ole delusional ass" Meme said.

"THIS BITCH SAID JOLLY RANCHER" Shay started screaming laughing.

Meme really had no filter

Mark started laughing before calming her down knowing she was already finna get 38 hot. "calm down bae" he said while still laughing.

Meme was a very blunt person.She don't like Jariyah because they were friends and Jariyah ended up backdooring her telling one of her secrets to everybody that she didn't want anybody to know.

Flashback from some months ago...
"oh yea everybody , did Meme tell y'all how she got abused and had a miscarriage it's wild isn't it" Jariyah said shaking her head causing everybody to freeze including Meme.

In the blink of a eye Meme jumped on Jariyah and started punching and crying.

"Bitch oms you weird don't EVA let me catch you again"Meme said while Mark tried pulling her away to calm her down.

Nobody knew about Meme getting abused because that's not something you would want the whole world to know.

Flashback over...

It took me , Mark , Tj & Ty to finally pull Meme off Jariyah because she was trying to kill her.

she was a strong motherfucker man

And I made sure from that day forward I never fought with Meme because , that's one strong bitch.

"Like that hoe piss me off so bad i'm telling y'all when she die , the spit ima leave on her grave gon be magnificent"Meme said & Ty sucked his teeth.

"Girl shut up you don't even know what magnificent is fr" He said with his face scrunched up.

"If you ain't graduate I don't wanna hear shit fly out yo mouth" She said before walking out the room.

"ok...she got me there..." Ty said nodding his head with his lip tucked in his mouth.

We all sucked our teeth looking at him stupid since he was on the verge of tears. "Aye im finna head out gang" I said standing up while laughing at this dumb ass emotional nigga.

"Ight baby daddy text me when you get home cause the kids missin you" Tj said before blowing kisses at me.

"y'all one ugly ass couple" Mark said with his face scrunched up looking at Tj.