5.

Jaquavis Amir Smith

Nia alarm kept going off waking me up and shit I guess she ain't hear it because she was still sleep on my chest. I shook her a little and she started whining in her sleep.

I laughed before speaking "cmon you gon be late to work , get up mama"I said shaking her some more.

She finally got up and rolled over since it was dark I guess she thought I didn't see her fighting the air before finally getting up.

I laughed lowly watching her as she walked in my bathroom connected to my room.

She walked back out and yawned before grabbing her phone and keys off my nightstand.

"i'm finna leave , call me if you need me" she said before walking towards me giving me a hug.

I hugged her back & kissed her forehead "Ight call me if anybody fw you" I said before letting her go.

She smiled at me before walking out and I heard the front door close making me get up and lock it. I just went back to sleep cause it was still early asf.

______

"Look at sleeping beauty" I heard Ty say while I was still laying down.

"Where you see beauty at ? that's a whole beast"I heard Meme say making all them laugh.

bitch asses

"All y'all get tf out & I thought I locked my doors"I said before sitting up and looking at them.

Just then Mark walked in my room eating MY cereal.

"yk we some felons cmon have a lil sense nie" he said smacking on MY cinnamon toast crunch. I just shook my head at them , all they damn do is eat up people snacks.

"and we came over here because my baby had to leave me" Tj said before dramatically falling on my bed.

"Yo baby ? nigga who ?" I asked with my eyebrows raised. 

Ty sucked his teeth "awl hell we finna be some uncles" he said throwing his hands up.

Tj started choking on air "TUH , im talking about Jada stupid, i'm team ftk." he said shaking his head.

Shay side eyed him "if delusional was a person" she said.

"You know ittttt"Tj responded cheesing from ear to ear.

delusional ass nigga

"its 1:30 her and Nia should be getting off work inna minute" Shay said looking at the time on her phone. I smiled thinking about Nia , i fw her heavy fr.

"wait , d-did this nigga just smile?!?!" Ty asked looking at me shocked.

"Unt unt you lying , smile again" Mark said squinting his eyes at me.

I sucked my teeth before straight facing them.
"Why tf y'all here get tf out dayum" I said pushing all them out my room and locking the door.

"How many times I gotta tell this nigga we felons , i'll pick ts right now" I heard Ty say from the other side of my room door.

I just laughed and grabbed my phone texting Nia.

Mama🖤

wyd ??

nun finna clock out

lemme take you out today

😱nawl nie you wanna clock me out ?