1.

|| Ja'Nia Zykera Jackson ||

"Omg my keysss , where tf is they attt" I stressed while throwing shit around looking for my keys.

I flipped the cover on my bed and the keys ended up flying in the air and hitting me in my forehead.

I just mentally fought the air before walking out my apartment. I decided to be productive today and do some self care.

I was heading to get my nails done first then my hair. I was listening to "Aura" By Mariah The Scientist.

"I can be what you need, maybe more, everything maybe you'll come to your senses i'll use up my minutes to tell you how" I sung lowly , I really love this song so much.

love me some Mariah

           _______________________

I made it to my nail appointment a few minutes ago. I just decided to get a short cute set because me personally I don't really care for long nails. They cute or whatever but it's just not something I give a fuck for.

She had just finished up and I was in love. I took a picture saving it to my phone so I could post it and tag her later.

"Thank you these are so pretty , I love your work" I said before getting up smiling at her

"Thank you these are so pretty , I love your work" I said before getting up smiling at her. I always made sure I told people I loved there work if it was honestly good cause whew

"everybody's so creative" lmaooo

She smiled back at me before saying "thank you I really appreciate it , have a nice day" I tipped her a extra $50 before waving goodbye. I looked at my phone seeing my best friend texted me.

bestie♡︎...

1:57 hey my pookie baby🤪
2:00 why tf you ain't text me back ?
2:05 bitch i'm finna come kill you

2:10 BRUH YOU DONT LOVE ME NOMO?!?!
2:10 i see how it is dont even worry bout it
2:10 fuck you hope she don't even do yo nails right
2:11 i'll bite all them hoes off !

Me : BITCH DAMN YOU AINT HAVE TO SAY ALL THAT NIE

bestie♡︎...
Incoming Call

"ion even wanna hear yo mouf when I text you I EXPECT A RESPONSE I COULDVE BEEN DYING HOE" she said over the phone fake crying making me buss out laughing.

so fuckin dramatic

"Bitch if you dying I advise you to call the ambulance cause hunny this phone stay on dnd" I said while shaking my head and walking to my car.

she gasped before speaking "bitch you right cause ill text you and say i'm dying you'll text back after a hour & say "damn my phone was on dnd , you alive ?" She said over the phone mimicking me making me laugh hard asf.