26.

Kiara Wilson aka Meme
Atlanta , GA

"Whew that McDonald's sprite be tryna take a bitch outtt." I said coughing.

It was just me today chilling doing a little self care while Mark was helping Ty set up Shay's baby crib.

Lord that damn crib gon be every way but right I thought before laughing at myself

I stopped by Mcdonald's to pick me up something to eat before I head to my nail appointment.

Since I was cool with the person who does my nails I was generous enough to buy her some food to.

Hopefully she like chicken nuggets because apple pay was tripping & all I had on me at the time was a $10 but it's the thought that counts🤷🏽‍♀️

I turnt up my music driving to my appointment. Since her house wasn't far it didn't take me but about 6 minutes to get there.

I killed the engine making sure I grabbed my keys & everything else. Once I got out I walked up to her door before knocking.

The door opened and a little girl stood in front of me.

"MOMMY ITS A STRANGER." She yelled before closing the door & I heard her lock it.

"Damn I must look ugly." I said frowning pulling out my phone camera.

The door opened again & this time it was her mom. "I'm so sorry you can come in." She said opening the door wider for me.

"Noo your okay at least she know not to talk to strangers." I said. "I know that's right." She agreed making me laugh.

"Kaylen go play your ipad baby I have a client." She said before who I guess was Kaylen stood up nodding , walking away.

Before she fully walked away she stopped & looked at me.

"I'm sorry for closing the door on you , you're very pretty." She said making me smile.

yk you pretty if a lil kid tell you cs they ruthless asf

"Thank you baby , but you're prettier." I said pointing at her & she laughed before walking away.

"You have kids ?" Her mom Jayla asked me. I instantly shook my head no making her laugh.

"Don't get me wrong , I love kids but idk about having one." I said making the yikes face sitting down.

"I said the same thing before she came along , it changed my whole perspective. If I could give her the whole world I could." She said grabbing her nail equipment.

While she was doing my nails we were just making conversation so it wont be awkward & I actually loved talking to her but then I started feeling like I was talking way to much.

"I really became a mom at a young age since I basically raised my younger sister." She said making me nod.

One of my boy cousins on my mom's side was always there for me so he probably felt the same way she does.

Even tho I knew the money he was making came from being in the streets , he always made sure I was good.

"Girl I was an auntie at 8 years old ." I said snorting.

Idk what made my mom decide to have my sister & me so many years apart but my sister ended up getting pregnant at 20.

She would always come pick me up from school when I got suspended & tried to hide it from my mom but of course that dumb ass school had to call her & let her know about all my suspensions.