19.

Jaquavis Amir Smith

I wanted to torture that nigga Zay but we had to stick to the plan. Would've tortured his ass for days & nights.

Meme wanted to kill Jariyah of course but we couldn't risk it , we needed it done quick & easy.

It still shocked me how Ms.Kandice fraternal twin could be so weird and hateful. Yo own twin tho ? that's a different level type fake.

I mean they do say family be the weirdest.

I agree !

Now that I had Nia back , I felt like my life was complete. Yea it turned out the baby wasn't mines it kinda did hurt but FTK.

I don't understand the point of pinning babies on people but maybe that's just my opinion. Like what's the point ? you want them that bad?!?!

I actually want kids in the future but not right now i hope....

_________________

"You sure you don't have no chiren?" Nia questioned squinting her eyes at me.

I mugged her before grabbing her neck "Quit playin wimme" I said staring in her eyes.

She broke eye contact causing me to laugh. "Talk to much shit for a person who can't hold eye contact." I said letting her neck go shaking my head walking to the kitchen.

"Go take care of yo "kid", dead beat" Nia said before bussing out laughing.

I threw a bag of chips at her & she ducked just in time.

"Horrible ass aim." She bucked playfully at me before running off making me chase her.
I caught her before carrying her to my pool.

"QUA NO" She screamed laughing uncontrollably. "Say you sorry" I smirked & she shook her head.

"No massa" She said before laughing harder.

I acted like I was finna drop her before she grabbed my shoulders gripping tightly. "Put me downnn" She whined still laughing a little.

"All you gotta do is say sorry" I laughed & she mugged me. "Alright damn , i'm sorry" she mumbled.

"See baby , that wasn't so hard was it ?" I asked laughing putting her down. She mugged me before walking away.

"Bitch" I heard her mumble making me raise my eyebrows. "Whatchu call me ?" I asked walking behind her.

"I said bit-" She was saying before I grabbed the back of her neck shutting her up.

"Quit playing with me" I said looking in her eyes squeezing a little. She looked away not being able to hold eye contact making me laugh.

"Okay" She said lowly & I let her neck go backing up. "You always gotta choke me knowing I like it rough" She said rolling her eyes.

"You nasty man"I replied laughing a little walking to the fridge grabbing a water bottle.

"Like , yesss throw me in the sink" She sighed shaking her head. I almost spit my water out before swallowing it laughing & choking.

"You stupid bruh" I said laughing some more. "I'm just saying" She replied laughing making me laugh more.

"OMG YOU UGLY ASF , I just can't get over that shit" She randomly blurted making me look confused.

"I know you ain't talking bout me" I said pointing at myself before pulling out my phone to look in my camera. Making sure I don't actually look ugly today.