She's not your cousin

She inhaled dropping her gaze.
" Let's go home" she spoke softly. I nodded slightly disappointed but relieved. I carried her down the counter and in no time, we were out of the club.

I noticed she was cold and gave her my jacket to wear. We got into the car and headed home. She avoided meeting my eyes throughout. I couldn't stop thinking about the previous events of the night. I knew I wouldn't be able to stop myself from getting closer to Liela anymore. At least not after this night.

  It was almost 12am when we reached home. Liela quickly got out of the car and hurried into the house forgetting she had my jacket with her. I got down and strolled into the house. I climbed up the stairs realizing she had already gone into her room.

I wondered if she regretted what happened between us, I prayed she didn't. I don't know what I'd do if she starts thinking I took advantage of her. Shit! why didn't I think about all this before taking actions. Well..... Not like my mind was opened for thinking.

I walked into my room, immediately taking off my shirt and throwing it aside. I closed my eyes as I remembered Liela moaning and arching her back earlier. Fuck!

I wanted to know how she'd react when I stick my tongue in her pussy. Jeezz I needed to stop thinking. I ran my hand through my hair as I closed my eyes trying to picture the scene in my head.

I walked to my bed and sat as I started taking off my shoes. I kicked them away once I got them off. I paused, contemplating taking a shower, I was tired so I decided against it and laid down on the bed facing the ceiling. My left hand going under my head.

I really wanted to do more to Liela, I wanted to see her shocked expression when I fill her up with my dick. I wanted to hear how she'd moan my name, maybe beg me for more, and of cause, I'd be willing to. I closed my eyes as my dick hardened all over. I slowly put my hand into my trouser, planning to keep thinking about Liela while I ..

*Knock knock*

   I looked towards the door. Who  the fuck was that coming to disturb my...
' Could it be Liela? Was she returning my jacket? Or.... She just missed me?' I thought as a small smile crept up my lips. Fuck. I'm crazy I know.

" Who's there?" I asked, loud enough for whoever was outside my door to hear.
" Gabriel, I need to talk to you?" It was mom's voice.
' What the hell?' I thought as I retracted my hand from my trouser and sat up.

My thoughts running around. Was she coming to ask if Liela was okay?... Or.... How the day went? Or... Did she know what happened?  ...... No, that wasn't possible. I got up as I walked towards the door.
" Gabriel? Are you there?" Mom's voice called and I opened the door.

She looked.... worried
" What do you want mom? It's midnight and I'm tired, I need to get some sleep" I said even though I knew I had other plans other than sleeping.
" Gabriel. You'd get your sleep, but I need to talk to you first and it's really important" She said. Urgency in her tune.

I stared at her for a while " Fine" I gave in " Let's talk at the balcony" she said and walked away. I watched her leave wondering what was so important that we had to talk about right now that got her so worried.

I walked back into my room, wearing my shirt and walked out, telling myself to take a bath when I got back.

    When I got to the balcony. Mom was pacing and only stopped when she saw me. A frown was etched on my forehead. The night was cold. I walked to her.
" What is it?" I asked. She let out a deep breath and held the railings while looking up the sky.

I stood by her with folded arms as the wind blew against my skin and hair.
" You like Liela" She stated. I snapped my gaze towards her, she didn't look at me
" You've caught feelings for Liela. Am I right?" She asked finally looking at me.

" What does that have to do with what you want to say?" I asked. She turned around completely to face me.
" It has everything to do with it Gabriel. So tell me. Have you fallen in love with Liela?" She asked seriously. I looked away from her. There was no need denying it

" I know you'd say I can't have feelings for her because she's my cousin. But..."
" She's not your cousin" Mom interrupted starring straight at me. At first I paused processing what she just said. I turned to face her unfolding my arms.

" Mom? I don't understand what you just said" I said. I was confused. What did she mean by that?
" I said Liela is not your cousin. She is not related to you in any way" Mom said.

My eyes widened. My ears were definitely deceiving me, I couldn't comprehend this....
" Calm down and listen to me" mom said
" Does Liela know this?" I asked and my suspicion was right. Mom shook her head indicating a No.

" Fuck mom. This isn't a fucking movie where you hide shit like this" I yelled.
" I said listen to me Gabriel" she yelled back.
" I called to tell you this because I noticed you liked her and she seems to feel same way for you" mom said.

Somewhere within me, I was happy, glad and joyful about this information but the current situation didn't allow me think much about it.

" Only I and your father knows this. Liela is the daughter of my brother's secretary and he is not her father. He fell Inlove with her but she refused to be with him because he was already married. She was later raped by unknown men and she got pregnant. She didn't want to abort the child. And because my brother, your late uncle liked her, he decided to take responsibility for her" she paused taking a deep breath.

" His wife thought he was cheating on her with Liela's mom, well he kinda was since he was trying to make moves with her, but they never had an affair. He always got into fights with her. After Liela was born. My brother and Liela's mother died together in a car accident. The car flew off a cliff and my brother's wife was the only one left to take care of Liela. While this was going on.... I wasn't aware" Mom narrated and stopped with a sad sigh.

By now I was calm. I folded my arms
" So how did you know all this?" I asked.

_____________________________
Vote and Comment ❤️

Do y'all like Gabriel's Pov or we should go back to Liela's Pov?