Introduction

This is a must read for everyone
*
*
   This story was completely from my own imagination, I have taken my time in planning each scene and each character in this story. if you see any mistakes, you can kindly point it out

Please do not be quick to judge.

I sincerely hope you enjoy this story and support me. I'd truly appreciate that

I don't have much to say. Thank you for giving this novel a chance. Hehe

If at any point you feel you do not want to read anymore, you can stop reading, but please do not leave any hateful comments, this is just fiction.
......................

  Liela's Pov
My parents died when I was a child, leaving me with my step mother, I grew up with her and her two kids, a boy and a girl, they were both older than I was, according to what I was told, both my parents died in a car accident and it was my step mom who raised me.

Yes, you guessed it right, she hated me, she always told me, my mother seduced her husband who was my dad. I don't know how true that was but I couldn't argue otherwise, besides I had seen the wedding picture of Dad and my stepmom, I had also seen pictures of my mom, and it was obvious she wasn't married to my dad.

I am 16 years old and my name is Liela Wills. I have black straight hair, I have brown eyes, I was slim, not like I ate well, I could be called pretty. I looked like my mom, the only thing I had in common with Dad was his brown eyes.
   I had no friends, I didn't know how to socialize,my step siblings talked bad about me in school making people hate and bully me for no reason.

  Two days to school resumption, the worst happened, my step mom was robbed and killed, leaving I and my step siblings, my step mom's relatives took them in leaving me behind, I was scared, I had no relative, at least none that I knew of .

  But a woman who introduced herself as my father's sister and her husband came , I didn't believe them but they were my only hope at that moment, they did show pictures of themselves with my dad. I didn't bother to ask why they hadn't come to me all this while,  I packed my things and followed them. Finally I had someone to leave with .

______________

Okay guys, I just wanted to get that out of the way before starting the actual story.

Note: English is not my first language but I'm pretty good at it, correct me if I make mistakes.

Don't  forget to vote and comment 😍