Chapter XXX.

"Fidelity versus Micheal!!" A tiny voice amongst the crowd of students watching squeals.

Team Fidel of course. Okay jokes apart the fight is actually getting serious and I'm surprised not even the cafeteria man is trying to stop them.

Fidel rushes towards Michael with full adrenaline. Everybody yell in shock at how Michael's body dives on one of the tables. Michael groans loudly but doesn't give up, even with the broken back and blood coming from his nose, I think Fidel broke his nose.

Honestly, I think Fidel has damaged every part of Michael's body. Stupid head boy, he should have known he was never a match for Fidel, I mean look at Fidel's muscles and biceps compared to Michael's skinny arm.

I glare at Hannah and surprisingly she doesn't even bulge, she just looks at them with a bored look on her face while Teddy on the other hand panics.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE?" A loud and commanding voice echoes in the hall and that does it, everywhere goes silent and even Fidel and Michael freeze in their combat, Michael's minions use that opportunity get a grip on their dog, I mean Michael.

Everyone glare at the head girl as she slowly walks towards us with her head up high. She looks extremely beautiful in her colourful box braids that dance on her shoulders as she takes every step forward. Is it just me or has she gotten lighter? Her skin is glowing and I'm not even kidding about it. Her longs legs are clad into a pair of blue tight shorts that reveal her thighs and a spaghetti top on.

"For the love of Christ, Of all people it just had to be you Fidelity?" Dayo snaps shooting death glares at Fidelity who just scoffs and walks away. Wow, did he just walk away from her or am I dreaming? Hannah runs after him of course.

Dayo sighs and slowly starts to walk away but then it feels as if she just realized something because she turns around and glares at me with a questioning look.

"Are you coming?"

Me?

I drag Teddy and we jog towards her. Immediately we leave the hall, it gets so loud and noisy but surprisingly Dayo ignores that.

We meet Fidel in the lobby, leaning on the wall with his arms folded and a scowl on his face. Hannah just sits on one of the chairs and focuses on the TV screen even though the sound is on the lowest volume. Why is she watching mute TV?

"FIDELITY! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Dayo yells at him and it actually startles me.

Fidel laughs bitterly and shakes his head. "You did not just ask me that question Dayo." He says through gritted teeth.

"Is there anyone else here that bears the name Fidel?" Dayo snaps at him.

"Why aren't you scolding Michael?" Fidel snaps back at her.

"That's because he didn't start the fight and incase you forgot, he's still your senior." Her voice hasn't gotten calm, only louder and angrier.

"Senior my foot. Dayo, answer this question. What kind of senior spreads shitty rumor about me and Orekelewa or are you going to pretend you didn't know about the rumor?" Fidel unfolds his arms and starts to pace. I'm guessing to calm himself.

Dayo sighs and says in a calm tone, "You and I both know that this isn't about the rumor but about the girl." She points at Teddy.

"Yeah, maybe it is about the girl. If you know what's good for your boyfriend, tell him to stay out of my business." Fidel says eyeing Dayo.

"He is not my boyfriend and if he doesn't stay out of your business, what will you do?" Dayo spits out in disdain. She slowly walks towards Fidel and cocks her head slightly to the right. I love her confidence and I love how Fidel is only a little, just a little taller than her. Probably just an inch.