Chapter XIV

Meekness stands in front of us with a mischievous smirk on her face. I hope what I'm thinking isn't what actually just happened.

"I'm going to post the picture of you and Fidel together, I'll make sure the whole school knows you're not only after My Murewa but also after his best friend." She deadpans.

Why is this girl so wicked?

Why is she doing these things to me?

"What have I done to you?, Why are you so obsessed with my life?" I yell at her.

I'm sick and tired of her.

"Don't try to play the victim card here Orekelewa, you caused this upon yourself the day you reported me to the principal." Meekness yells back.

Huh?

Me?, Is this girl crazy or something?

When did I do something like that?

"Oh don't look confused baby girl, I am the girl you caught with Murewa during summer lesson, I'm that girl you reported to the principal." Meekness says.

Oh my God. She's the one?, I can't believe I couldn't remember that.

"Yes Orekelewa, I'm that girl and I'm going to make your life a living hell the same way you made mine a living hell." Meekness snaps.

She's scaring me. I look at Fidel, he looks like he's fast asleep. He must have passed out while I was talking to Meekness.

"I'm posting this on the senior group and I'm going to make Halimat post it on the juniors group." Meekness says pressing some buttons on her phone.

I don't even know if I should start crying because if she actually posts the picture, it's painting my image red and I don't want that to happen.

"Come on boys, let's leave her to wallow in her misery." Meekness says blowing me a kiss and walking away with the boys.

I should probably help Fidelity before I start wallowing in my misery like Meekness said earlier.

******************Last period.

"So how is Fidel?" Teddy asks.

"He's alright, I took him to the principal and then the principal took him to the sick bay, I don't know what happened after that." I reply.

"Besides, you've asked me this question like 20 times today Teddy." I add.

Teddy sighs. It's understandable that she's worried about Fidelity, I am too.

"What about you Murewa?, Did you hear anything about him?" Teddy asks Murewa who is sitting in front of us.

We are at the auditorium because our diction teacher just finished teaching us and there's still some time before closing hours so I, Murewa and Teddy decided to hang out, although there are some other seniors in the auditorium too.

"I heard the principal ordered the school bus driver to take him home." Murewa says.

Oh, that's cool. I just hope he's alright.

"I wanted to ask what happened to him Mure, he just suddenly started freaking out." I say to Murewa.

"He's claustrophobic." Murewa deadpans.

Ehn?, What's that?, Never heard of that.

"You look confused." Teddy says to me.

Of course I'm confused. I don't know the meaning of what Murewa just said.

"Silly girl, don't tell me you don't know what claustrophobic means." Teddy snaps hitting me on my back hard.

I yelp in pain. That hurt.