CHAPTER 118

Auditions start at nine o'clock. When it was almost nine o'clock, the assistant took Qu Zhitao and Liao Weishu back.

When Qu Zhitao led Liao Weishu over, everyone in the audition room was already sitting in their respective seats.

As soon as they entered, Liao Shaoping, Liao Weiji and Lu Lin stood up and greeted them, saying, "We're back, come and sit down."

They all moved her to the middle position.

Others are still confused and don't know Qu Zhitao's identity, and how he got such warm treatment from such big guys.

Qu Zhitao refused: "No, no, I can take Shushu to sit outside. Children are not very patient. It will be convenient here when you think about it later."

"Too."

Everyone moved inside and gave up the seats at the edge, and Qu Zhitao thanked them.

Then she looked at Liao Weishu and said, "Shu Shu, aunt gave you a seat, what do you want to say?"

Liao Weishu looked up at the aunt, her eyebrows arched, and her voice was soft and waxy: "Thank you, aunt!"

"Hey! You're so good, kid." She touched Liao Weishu's head, looking a little surprised and happy on her face.

"Your children are really sensible."

Qu Zhitao touched Liao Weishu's head, took out her baby bottle, the water in it was still warm, and gave it to her to drink. She said to the woman: "They are all taught. Children must learn these polite habits again and again. Tell her, the more times you tell her, the more she will remember it."

The woman nodded in agreement, with envy on her face: "I am too busy to take care of my children."

At this time, Lu Lin, who had been sitting down, suddenly stood up and called out to Qu Zhitao: "Sister-in-law, let me introduce to you, these are the screenwriters of our movie, Teacher Hu and Teacher Qiu, and these are the producers. ..."

Finally, he told everyone: "This is Teacher Shanyue, the author of the novel "Xiangzhi" that this movie is adapted from."

Everyone was shocked, and then stood up to greet Qu Zhitao.

"Hello, hello, I didn't expect the author of "Xiangzhi" to be so young."

"Yes, Teacher Shanyue, I am your loyal reader. I have read every one of your books."

"Thank you, thank you. I am honored to hand over "Xiangzhi" to you."

Qu Zhitao politely replied to everyone's words one by one. It was only after the assistant reminded them that the time was almost up that everyone stopped chatting.

Casting is quite interesting, more interesting than modern casting, because the people who come in are very unique, and they have different characteristics.

Some are shy, some are generous, but without exception, they are all very serious when performing, and they all have some little habits of performing in opera.

It's a little different from modern performances, but it's beautiful and has its own charm.

The first one to come in was a girl, a little nervous.

When she came in, everyone in the room looked at her, but no one spoke. No one knew what attitude to use in the audition, so they all kept a straight face.

Only Qu Zhitao looked at her with a smile on her chin. This girl had a round face and a cute smile, which suited Yan Zhizhi's image. I just don't know what it's like to perform.