CHAPTER 28

Wei Layue's heart was beating like a drum. Her hands unconsciously clenched the corners of her clothes, and she nodded hurriedly: "Yes, I am Wei Layue."

"Here, your letter."

The guard uncle handed over an envelope, and Wei Layue took it. When she saw the words "山月" on it, she felt great joy in her heart.

"Shan Yue replied to my letter."

"Shan Yue wrote me a reply!"

Her eyes are as bright as stars.

Wei Layue returned to the class seat holding the letter as if holding a treasure, still a little unable to recover.

"Twelfth lunar month."

"Lanyue, what's wrong with you?"

Wei Layue looked at Lu Xing, her face filled with joy: "Lu Xing, I received a reply from Shan Yue!"

Lu Xing's eyes widened with disbelief on her face: "Did you receive a reply from Shan Yue? Where is it!"

Lu Xing's voice was too loud and attracted the attention of the whole class. There were also many Shanyue fans in this class.

A group of people gathered around: "Who has received Shanyue's reply?"

"I sent so many letters to Shanyue, why didn't I receive any of them?"

"Who is so lucky? I'm so jealous!"

"I also want to receive a reply from Shanyue."

"What kind of reply is Shanyue's letter? Let me read it too!"

"What did Shanyue write?"

Wei Layue used to be a little transparent in the class, and almost no one noticed her. Suddenly so many people gathered around her, she was very nervous and hugged Shanyue's letter tighter.

"I received it in December. Don't be so tight, I'll be embarrassed to look at it."

The squad leader came over, drove the people away, walked up to him, rubbed his hands and looked at Wei Layue with a flattering look on his face: "Layue, please open it quickly and see what Shanyue wrote?"

Wei Layue looked at him warily.

The squad leader raised his hand and promised: "I'm just going to take a look, I won't take it from you. For the sake of me being a loyal reader of Shanyue, let me take a look, just take a look."

Thinking that the monitor had just helped her persuade the others to leave, Wei Layue opened the letter.

Those students who returned to their seats turned their heads and looked at them at the same time.

"Lu Xing, Shanyue encouraged me to study hard, and said that when I get into college, she will give me a special gift! Lu Xing, pinch me quickly, am I right? I'm not dreaming, am I? ?"

Lu Xing pinched her in a friendly manner.

Wei Layue was even happier: "It hurts, it's true!"

The other students in the class felt even more bitter when they heard what she said.

Why weren't they the ones who received Shanyue's reply? They will also study hard and want to be given gifts after being admitted to college!

It's a pity that they can only think about it.

With the encouragement of her idol, Wei Layue seemed to have been given a blood boost. The first thing she did when she came to school every day was to read the same letter from Shan Yue, and then she immersed herself in studying. Her level of effort made everyone think she was terrible.