CHAPTER 7

"Liao Jilin, I don't want to be a teacher anymore. It's too tiring and irritating."

After Qu Zhitao finished talking to Liao Jilin about today's conversation with Hu Penghong, she lay on the bed with a look of despair, never wanting to enter the school again.

Liao Jilin frowned: "As a military family member, how can you back down when encountering some difficulties? This child is not naughty, and he will be obedient when you find his lifeline. There are more people in the recruit company than him. I will teach you how to control him. "

"I don't want to learn or listen. Even if they are military family members, I don't want to be a teacher anymore. I have worked so hard to take care of them, but I am exhausted myself. I don't have that much sense of responsibility, and I can't be a good teacher. "

Qu Zhitao felt very uncomfortable after only teaching this day's class. She was more angry than she had been in a whole year. Obviously she is not a person who likes to get angry.

If she continues to be a teacher, she may get a heart attack from anger.

In fact, if you just teach, the students will be more obedient, so Qu Zhitao thinks the class is okay. But taking care of the students was too strenuous, and the teacher's salary was not high. She might as well continue writing books at home, and she didn't feel discouraged in her free time.

Moreover, being a teacher was not her ideal in the first place. Without pure love, she was really afraid that she would not be able to be a good teacher and teach students well. After all, teaching was a profession that would affect a person's life.

"Didn't you take the same class before?"

Qu Zhitao breathed out: "It's the same, I wasn't happy before. There are two weeks of classes left, and I don't want to go."

Liao Jilin looked at her and saw that she really didn't like being a teacher, so he lowered his tone and coaxed her: "Hold on, the holiday is about to come, and you have to finish this semester."

"Then I will resign after this semester."

Qu Zhitao sat up and looked at Liao Jilin.

Liao Jilin nodded: "Okay. If you don't want to be a teacher, you have other jobs. You can join the army with me during the summer vacation. I will try my best to arrange whatever you like when the time comes."

Qu Zhitao has an academic degree and is a family member of a soldier, so it is easier for her to arrange work.

"We'll see then."

Qu Zhitao was not sure what kind of job she would like, but she would definitely not be a teacher. Even if you do, don't teach refractory underage children.

"Liao Jilin, you are so kind. I told my mother before that I didn't want to be a teacher, and my mother scolded me and said, what can I do if I don't want to be a teacher? She didn't agree with my resignation at all."

Qu Zhitao walked up to Liao Jilin and raised her hand to press his shoulder: "Liao Jilin, can you not tell my mother about my resignation? If she knows, she can run directly from here to your army to train me."

Liao Jilin raised his hand and held her hand from behind: "Stop squeezing it. My flesh is hard. Your hand will hurt if you turn around."

"Then will you agree or not?"

Qu Zhitao looked up at him, with pleading eyes, like a kitten begging for food, making people unable to bear to refuse any of her requests.

"Yeah." Liao Jilin nodded.

A happy smile immediately appeared on Qu Zhitao's face. She walked to the table and took a biscuit and fed it to Liao Jilin: "Mama Liu made this biscuit. It's delicious and tastes like milk."