CHAPTER 53

In fact, Zhou Xia didn't want to trick Qu Zhitao, but she was from the magazine, so naturally she favored the magazine in terms of contracts.

For example, the copyright of the physical book is permanently signed to them by buying it out. Although the money given for both books is not low, if it is an ordinary writer, this method will make money.

But for Qu Zhitao, this method was her loss.

After Qu Zhitao and others read the contract, Liao Shaoping pointed out several aspects and asked the magazine to change it.

Qu Zhitao was a little disappointed. She thought that she had such a happy cooperation with the magazine and that the magazine wanted to publish her physical book, which would be mutually beneficial to her and the magazine.

She didn't expect that the magazine's contract would be like this. When she saw the permanent copyright of the physical book, she just felt like a bucket of cold water was poured on her heart.

Magazines are organizations that want to make a profit. When dealing with authors, they must still put the interests of the magazine first. If she is really an author who knows nothing and signs this contract, it will have nothing to do with her physical sale of the copyrights of these two books in the future.

Maybe the magazine will still say that we are conscientious and only signed the entity, and it is a simplified entity, and did not sign other various copyrights.

At this moment, Qu Zhitao's original feelings towards the existence of the magazine disappeared. Now she and the magazine only have a cooperative relationship.

Zhou Xia is the editor-in-chief, so she naturally has the power to change the contract. She was a little disappointed when Liao Shaoping pointed out all the things in the contract that were of no benefit to Qu Zhitao.

This was originally a test. If it succeeds, the magazine will make a lot of money. If it doesn't succeed, it doesn't matter. The magazine will still make a lot of money.

"The copyright for the simplified version of the physical book will be signed for three years, and the share will be based on the profit of each book. Every time a copy is sold, I will be given a certain percentage of the profit."

Liao Shaoping and Zhou Xia went back and forth, each refusing to give in. Finally, Zhou Xia agreed to the terms of Liao Shaoping and Qu Zhitao.

As Qu Zhitao said herself, if "Story" disagrees, she can find other publishers. With the popularity of her two books, there will always be publishers willing to publish them, and there will be more than one.

Zhou Xia also knew about this situation. She didn't want to let go of Qu Zhitao, a cash cow, so she had no choice but to agree.

However, Zhou Xia said after agreeing: "Shan Yue, if you publish in the future, I hope you will give priority to our "Story". We have cooperated once, and you know that we always respect you. Our magazine can meet all your conditions."

Qu Zhitao smiled and said, "Yes."

Zhou Xia went to reprint the contract, while Qu Zhitao and others were drinking tea in the box and waiting for her to come over.

Liao Shaoping made a sound of "poof" and said: "It sounds nice, but there are also a lot of traps in the contract."

Qu Zhitao was not so angry. She smiled and took a sip of tea. She put down Liao Weishu, who had been thinking about it, and watched her go straight towards the rockery with flowing water over there.

With Liao Weiyi and Liao Weibin following, Qu Zhitao was not worried and said calmly to Liao Shaoping: "The magazine must make a profit after all, and naturally the magazine's interests come first. Just like you put my interests first." "