CHAPTER 111

The next morning, after dinner, Mrs. Liao originally wanted to ask Qu Zhitao to go shopping together, but when she heard that she had something to go to the magazine, she could only regretfully say that they would go out together tomorrow.

Qu Zhitao said awkwardly: "I may not be free tomorrow."

Because she doesn't just own a magazine. Beijing is her hometown. Now that she's back and celebrating the New Year, she definitely needs to visit relatives and friends.

Although she doesn't have many relatives, her parents' family will definitely go there, and her sister will also want to visit. There are also some relatives of the Liao family.

Mrs. Liao listened to what she said and expressed her understanding.

"When I come back, I'll visit my relatives first. I'm almost exhausted. Go ahead and we'll go out together after you're done."

Qu Zhitao nodded sheepishly: "Thank you, sister-in-law, for your understanding."

Qu Zhitao drove to the "Story" magazine by herself. Today the magazine is on the Spring Festival holiday. However, there were people on duty, and Zhou Xia didn't go to work, but Qu Zhitao was free now, so she could only take the key and go there.

When Qu Zhitao arrived, the door of the magazine was already open. She parked her car and walked over. When she was about to enter, she saw a man and a woman who seemed to be a couple walking towards her.

She didn't pay attention, thinking she was just passing by. He opened the door directly and entered the magazine office.

Zhou Xia's office is on the second floor. Qu Zhitao greeted the magazine staff on duty on the first floor, and under their guidance, Qu Zhitao went up to the second floor.

But there are many rooms on the second floor. Qu Zhitao looked at them one by one. There must be a sign for the editor-in-chief's office.

But before she could find it, a door opened, and Zhou Xia came out. She was a little surprised to see her, but more of a surprise.

"Shan Yue! You're here! Come in quickly. I was just wondering when you would arrive. I'll go down and make you a cup of tea."

"No, I don't like bitter tea. I'll just drink boiled water."

Zhou Xia poured her a glass of water and asked her what she thought about the publication of "Maimai".

Qu Zhitao said directly: "As long as it's the same as before, I have no other opinions."

Zhou Xia nodded, feeling very happy, because Qu Zhitao said this, the magazine could save a lot of trouble and just follow the previous process.

As an author, Qu Zhitao is very trouble-free, does not delay manuscripts, can sell well, and has a wide audience. Zhou Xia also likes to collaborate with authors like her.

If she doesn't delay her manuscript, she can defeat countless authors. There is no one like her who never stops updating and only takes a break of one or two months after finishing a book.

Then start a new one, who doesn't like this kind of author?

After agreeing on the copyright to publish the book in simplified Chinese, Qu Zhitao asked about letters from her readers. She had not dared to read them before, but she had finished writing "Maimai" not long ago.

The magazine updates each chapter very slowly, so even though she has finished writing, she still has to wait for a while until the magazine has finished serializing it.

Zhou Xia took her out, pointed to the pile of letters piled outside during the summer vacation, and said, "These are it. There are too many. We sorted out some for you to see."