CHAPTER 92

"Dian Dian! You have to obey!"

Liao Weishu taught Diandian a lesson with a straight face. Diandian, who usually listened to Liao Weishu's words, was very disobedient at this time.

Its nature of being afraid of water made it keep screaming miserably and struggling crazily to get out.

Qu Zhitao was also afraid that it would hurt people, but since she had to give it a bath, she naturally knew how to treat the kitten. She freed up one hand and quickly pinched Diandian's neck.

Diandian seemed to have his lifeline strangled, and he suddenly became quiet. His four cat legs were hanging down, and his fur was stuck to his body when wet. He looked pitiful and funny at the same time.

But no one laughed at it at this time.

Qu Zhitao and Liao Weishu Ruirui took this opportunity to give it a bath.

Although it was afraid of water when its neck was pinched, it didn't struggle much after entering the water basin.

Mainly Liao Weishu and Ruirui helped wash it. The two children were very serious. They soaked it in water and applied soap in many steps. They also washed it very carefully, not leaving any spots behind.

Diandian seemed to be resigned to his fate, with a look of despair on the cat's face as he allowed his little master to clean him up.

After washing, Liao Weishu brought over a towel, Qu Zhitao wrapped Dot and Dot in the towel, and Liao Weishu and Ruirui wiped it.

A towel couldn't clean the water, so Liao Weishu donated an old towel she didn't use.

After taking a bath, Diandian's body smelled delicious. Liao Weishu hugged it and sat on a stool outside to play with it. Ruirui stayed with her, talking to her and reaching out to touch Diandian from time to time.

When Liao Weishu slept in her new room on the first night, both Qu Zhitao and Liao Jilin were a little uncomfortable. I got up in the middle of the night and went to her room several times to see her.

Every time Liao Weishu slept soundly, Qu Zhitao and Liao Jilin would cover her with a quilt.

But that night, when Qu Zhitao finished telling Liao Weishu a story and was about to leave, Liao Weishu held her hand.

"Mom, can you wait until I fall asleep before leaving?"

Liao Weishu has lived in the new room for many days, and now she has to put on a thin cotton-padded jacket every day. Qu Zhitao found it strange that she suddenly made such a request.

However, she knew that Liao Weishu had a strong self-esteem, so she did not ask her and promised to wait until she fell asleep before leaving.

With Qu Zhitao coaxing her and Liao Weishu's biological clock, this was the time she went to bed at 1 o'clock every day, and it didn't take long before her eyes slowly closed and she fell asleep.

When Qu Zhitao returned to her room, Liao Jilin sat in front of her dressing table and looked at her eyebrow pencil.

After Liao Weishu stopped breastfeeding, Qu Zhitao became interested in beauty again and went to the department store to buy some skin care products and cosmetics.

The skin care products and cosmetics developed by Liao Shaoping are also on the market. On her dressing table, there are also many trial products from the company that he sent.

"Why don't you go lie down on the bed?"

Qu Zhitao came over and asked him, raised her hand to take a bottle of hand cream, squeezed some into her hand and patted it.