CHAPTER 94

"Yes, they are the parents of Shushu, who is the best in our class. No matter how good-looking they are, they are still married, and Shushu's mother is also very beautiful."

Teacher Zhao said to the female teacher with a smile.

"I see that Shushu's father is wearing a military uniform. He seems to be in a high position."

Teacher Zhao shook his head: "I'm not very clear about this. Aren't the children in our nursery all from the army? It's normal for the children's parents to be soldiers."

Teacher Zhao tidied up and got up to go to the class. The young teacher didn't have time to ask more questions.

Another teacher in the office was a family member of the family home. Seeing the young teacher's anxious look, he smiled and patted her.

"Teacher Fu, why are you asking so many questions? How old are Shushu's father and children? The young couple are famous for their love in our family home. If you want to find a partner, ask your aunt to introduce you to her. She is in the family home. I know a lot of young talents in the army."

Teacher Fu blushed and said with some embarrassment: "Teacher Li, what are you talking about? I'm just asking."

Teacher Li looked at her inexplicably and smiled, as if he had seen through the situation but would not say anything.

Teacher Fu is the niece of the grade director of the army's primary school. After graduating from high school, she was arranged to work as a teacher in a nursery school. She usually looks like a high-spirited person who can let her ask so many questions. How could she just ask casually?

Qu Zhitao left without knowing what happened in the nursery. She and Liao Jilin were walking on the road and said, "I will sleep with Shushu these days. When she gradually forgets, I will let her sleep alone."

"OK."

Qu Zhitao suddenly laughed, and Liao Jilin looked at her with confusion.

She waved her hand to indicate that she was fine, and then said: "I thought Shu Shu was not afraid of anything, but I didn't expect her to be afraid of ghost stories."

"She is still young. How can a child not be afraid of anything?"

Qu Zhitao nodded.

Liao Jilin didn't go to work today. Qu Zhitao came home and showed him a list of plans, which was about Liao Weishu's growth plan.

"Now Shushu studies Chinese painting and calligraphy with Mr. Tang every week, but I also want to cultivate her a hobby. Which one do you think is suitable?"

Liao Jilin opened it and looked at it. There were words about dancing, singing, and various musical instruments. He read it again and closed it again, shaking his head: "I don't have any objections, it's all fine. It depends on Shushu what she likes, and let her learn what she likes." ."

Qu Zhitao nodded, put away the list and said, "I think so too. But she is still young now, so there is no rush. But when she is in elementary school, I am not going to let Shushu go to school in the army."

Liao Jilin had never heard her say this before and asked her why. Because almost all the children in the military go to military primary schools and junior high schools, which is more convenient.

"The education level is not good. Most of the teachers here are family members of the military, or they are relatives and friends of the soldiers. As long as they have some academic qualifications, they can get in through a trust relationship. The quality of teaching depends entirely on mood. I don't want Shushu to go to such a school."