CHAPTER 80

With Liao Weishu around, Liao Jilin couldn't do any work and could only play with his daughter on the sand table. Children are always interested in these things.

When Zhong Hailei came over to ask for something, he saw his ruthless partner playing with his little girl on the sand table. He didn't have the temperament of the King of Hell at all.

"Why are you here?"

Zhong Hailei walked over and bent down to tease Liao Weishu, and replied: "Come and get the report. Have you finished writing it?"

Liao Jilin let go of Liao Weishu and let Zhong Hailei support her. He walked to the desk and gave him a stack of paper: "Here, there is one more, you can just make up for it."

Zhong Hailei unexpectedly took the stack of paper, turned it over and said, "This is not like your style, Commander Liao. It's been a day and you haven't finished writing a single report?"

Liao Jilin looked over calmly: "What? Do you have any objections?"

"No, no, no, I don't dare to have an opinion."

Liao Jilin looked away, looked at Liao Weishu and said, "I'm not free today, just take care of it if you have anything to do."

With that said, he picked up Liao Weishu, took an abandoned sand table with him from the office, and left the office one by one, leaving Zhong Hailei jumping around the office alone.

"Liao Jilin! You are not a good person! I still want to go home to be with my son!"

Liao Jilin heard his shout and remained unmoved, as if he hadn't heard it.

***

Two years later, it was the season of fragrant osmanthus again. Qu Zhitao took Liao Weishu to pick grapes in the yard. The grape trellis was newly built in the past two years.

It was Liao Weishu who saw it at Lu Chunxi's house. At that time, her grapes were ripe and she invited many family members who were familiar with her to pick grapes at her house, otherwise they would rot.

Qu Zhitao took Liao Weishu there. As she picked and ate, she fell in love with the grape trellis.

Qu Zhitao thought that her home had a lot of space, so she transplanted several grape trellises from Lu Chunxi's house. In just two years, they grew into a long grape trellis.

Liao Weishu likes the process of picking fruits by herself. Not only the fruits, but also the vegetables at home are ripe. She also especially likes to go to the vegetable garden.

Every time she needed vegetables when cooking in the summer, Liao Weishu would carry her little basket to the vegetable garden in advance, without any effort on her part as a mother.

None of the fruits and vegetables at home have been treated with pesticides, so they must be infested with insects, and sometimes they need to weed them themselves.

Liao Weishu was also good at this job. As soon as Liao Jilin took a break, the father and daughter put on their straw hats and went to the vegetable garden to weed and catch insects.

Liao Weishu kept all the bean bugs she caught for Qu Zhitao and asked her to fry them for her to eat. Unlike many girls who are afraid of bugs, she is not afraid of these bugs and other things, including mice.

She heard Qu Zhitao once say that mice could be eaten, and she even caught a mouse and asked Qu Zhitao to cook it for her. She didn't know how she caught it.

Qu Zhitao refused. The thing she said was edible was bamboo rats. This kind of rat in the house had no idea how many viruses it carried, so it would be strange for her to do it for her.