The Coranation- Summary

HEY BITCHES, OK SO THIS CHAPTER DELETED ITSELF SO THIS IS THE SUMMARY

It's now been 2 months since they left us, tonight is the night of King Bens coronation. While we were all watching it and we saw someone that was familiar. I felt my breath catch in my throat. It was Mal.

Maybe I judged them too fast, maybe they had a plan. Oh Hades. Wait no, they cut me off, they did this to themselves. If they come back now.. well they knew what they were doing, and they knew I had to do what I could to survive as well, I just happened to grow into a family as a bonus.

I saw somebody grab the wand, we all shot up from our seats. Please, please I actually beg to Hades that was Mal.

It wasn't. Oh never mind she's got it. All the pirates cried out in gratitude.

She started talking about 'the goodness in our hearts' and I scoffed at that, thinking they wouldn't fall for it. But. Then I saw Jays face, he was crying, Carlos was holding a dog and looking down smiling, and Evie was tearing up. They're not actually believing this, are they?

.. they are. I can't believe it. They are talking about being good... DO THEY NOT REMEMBER ME? DO THEY NOT REMEMBER THE PROMISE THEY MADE?

I got up and ran out the room. I ran all the way to the back, into my room.

I got there and started punching the wall while yelling,

"YOU" punch. "WORTHLESS" punch. "PEICE punch. "OF" punch. "SHIT" punch. "THAT" punch. "NOBODY" punch. "CARES" punch. "ABOUT" punch. punch. punch.

By now, my knuckles were broken and blood was sneered across the walls. The dents from the times before became huge holes in the wall and I just lent against it, sobbing.

I heard the door close, I looked up to see Maire. Weird, I didn't even see her come in. Before I could do anything she ran up to me and hugged me.

I collapsed on her and we sat in the floor forever. She told me that it would be ok and to tell her everything.

And I did, well most things. I told her about the abuse, I told her about Jay and the rest of the Gang, I told her about my lack of emotions and my childhood (if you could even call it that).

She looked at me wide-eyed and I looked down in shame. I hate being this vulnerable, I swear to Hades. She tilted my head up with her finger under my chin and I didn't even think.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her.

She went still for a moment and as soon as I was about to pull away, thinking I made a huge mistake. She kissed me back.

Her lips were so soft and gentle. No control, letting me do the work.

We pulled away for air and I chuckled a bit, looking down. I lent my head on her chest and felt my eyes get heavy. I soon fell asleep on her chest.