9- Confronting & The Deal

Once we got there, we got in position, I walked behind Harry, hiding in his shadows, in his arms to make it look like he has me captured.

I heard voices.

"Ben! Don't scare us like that!" Evie said.

"Don't scare ya? But that's me speciality!" Harry said, cockily.

Jaya tried to lung at Harry but he said, "oh Jay... I would be careful if I were you." He said pulling me out from behind his back and putting his hook to my neck, I was crying, fake obviously, but I saw their faces light up with worry.

"J-jay?" I whispered.

"Naomi?" He replied.

Harry pulled my head back more, I breath in sharply for effect, "One step closer and she gets it!" Harry threatened. They all stepped back and I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I started laughing, I couldn't help it. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I said laughing. I pushed Harry's hook off me and wiped my face. I got up and faced Harry. "Sorry H, I couldn't it was so funny seeing them get like that!" I said laughing evilly.

"Naomi? What's happening?" Carlos asked me, Jay couldn't speak. I smirked at them. They knew then, that I was filled with hate and bitterness.

"Oh well, when you left me. I waited a month and gave up on you guys. Uma offered to take me in so I accepted!" I said leaning against Harry.

"What? Why would you listen to Uma! She's evil!" Evie exclaimed.

"And so am I!" I said back, in a low and dangerous voice. Jay looked hurt. Harry smiled and chuckled to himself.

"YOU! YOU POISONED HER MIND! YOU FILTHY ASS PIRATE!" Jay yelled, about to attack him.

I stepped in the way, "hurt him and I hurt you" I said blocking Harry.

"I can protect myself" Harry said pouting.

"Ha ha, good one H" I said sarcastically as well, "you know you need me" I laughed. The others looked at us hurt, I smiled. "Anyway, let's wrap this up." I fiddled with my ring.

Harry noticed this, I do this when I'm uncomfortable, he pulled me into a side hug and rubbed my back. I smiled and leaned in. I noticed they were looking confused and cleared my throat and stood upright.

No one would speak until Carlos did.

"W-What did you do with Ben?" Carlos asked. Probably still in shock about me.

"Oh, yeah. Uhh. We nicked 'im" Harry said smiling.

I laughed, "And if you ever want to see him again, tell Mal to come to the Chip Shop tonight! Alone." I said, smirking.

Harry and I left but, just in the others view, I jumped up on Harry's back, laughing. He laughed back and we left.

--__***__--

Jay's POV

I watched as they walked away, I saw Naomi jump on Harry's back, both of them laughing.