𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

⚘____ꕥ____⚘

January, 29th 2010

January, 29th 2010

Kendall and James were out by the pool, looking out into the water as Logan and Olivia approached the duo.

"Hey guys." Olivia Said

"Hey." James and Kendall replied

"What's up with the empty baked bean cans?" Logan Asked, looking at the empty cans in the pool.

"Carlito's." They answered

"He's attempting to set the underwater fart world record." Kendall explained, holding a video camera.

"Well at least he's ambitious." Olivia Said

"But he's too far down, underwater farts are impossible to achieve at water pressure in excess of 4.2 pounds per square inch." The four of them stared, raising a brow at him, "What? It's basic fartology." Logan Said, in defense.

"I'm not sure fartology, is even a real thing." Olivia remarked

"It is it if I say it is." Logan retorted smirking, as Olivia playfully shoved him.

"So how do we know when it's coming?" James wondered

"I'm not sure." Kendall responded, as the four of them leaned a bit closer towards the pool.

Then all of a sudden a giant gush of water exploded, splashing all four of them. While the other three boys were cheering, Olivia sighed due to how wet she is now.

Carlos rose to the top, taking off his snorkeling goggles, "Did you get that on video?"

Kendall held up which was once his working video camera, which is now smoking and zapping from the water damage.

"Should it be smoking like this?" Kendall Asked, as the boys groaned disappointed.

________

After the failed attempt at the fart record, Olivia and the boys cleaned up and changed to head over to the studio for work.

When she was done with songwriting, Olivia joined Gustavo and Kelly as they watched from behind the control panel in the control room, as the boy's recorded their newest demo song "Famous"