𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

⚘____ꕥ____⚘

March, 21st 2011

March, 21st 2011

The sounds of bird chirping echoed in the background as the sun began to rise. Olivia who's currently asleep, but not in her apartment cause of a water leak in her apartment that cause minor water damage.

So for the next couple days as her apartment is getting fixed by Buddha Bob, Olivia is staying with the boys. After asking Ms.Knight who kindly let her stay with no problem, so Olivia's been bunking with Katie and the two has gotten closer, since Katie reminds her of Izzy.

As she laid peacefully in the spare bed in Katie's room, the sound of a loud air horn echoed through out the apartment. Olivia opened her eyes and sat up, looking around the room confused as to where the sound is coming from.

Olivia gets up off the bed and slips on her slippers, adjusting her pajamas as she left the room bumping into the boys who's awake as well. The five teens rushed to the living room, only to be met by their CEO.

"Great news Olivia and boys." Griffin Said, cheerfully while he and his assistant stood next to a cardboard wall with the words "Big Time Rush" on it.

"The news is never great when he says that." Logan whispered to them, as they all nodded.

"Griffin it's 7:30 in the morning, what's so important that you had to wake us all up?" Olivia Asked, as she rubbed her eyes.

"Glad you asked because Big Time Rush is going to be a Big Time..Reality..Show..." Griffin Announced, as they all raised their brows in shock.

"Reality what?" Kendall Said, confused.

"Starting now." Griffin Said

He snapped his fingers as the cardboard wall lifted revealing a big camera crew, the teens gasped.

"Roll it!" A man ordered, as all the cameras and lights point's directly at the five of them.