𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 [ 1 ]

⚘____ꕥ____ ⚘

November, 20th 2009

November, 20th 2009

"Opportunities like this come Once in a lifetime, and when they do, you gotta grab it and Turn that thing big time." Kendall Said

It's just another regular cold morning in Minnesota The four boys consisting of Kendall, James, Carlos and Logan stood outside their high school in front of what appears to be a t-bar connected to a sprinkler.

"Turn it, and I predict a 90% Chance of bodily harm, and I'm Talking about us, not them." Logan Said

"Wimp." Carlos Said, he put his helmet on and patted it three times then proceeded to turn the pipe "Huhh! It's stuck."

James who had been brushing his hair and looking into his mirror the whole time "I had my pop star dream again Last night. This time, I was Wearing my lucky white v-neck, And I sang a smokey robinson Song." Logan and Kendall roll their eyes as he began to sing " Tracks of my tears, ey, ey-What are we doing?"

"A janitor left the t-bar In the sprinkler valve, and do You wanna help us soak the girls Field hockey team?" Kendall Asked

"Yeah." James Said

Kendall and James threw their hockey gear on the ground as well and went over to Carlos, they all looked back at Logan who caved in anyways.

"I gotta get new friends." Logan Said

The four of them turned the sprinkler and the girls hockey immediately chases after them in an angry mob carrying their hockey sticks.

"And now we run." Kendall Said

"This is what it's gonna be Like when I'm famous. Only, The girls won't be trying To kill me." James Said

After a few minutes of hiding they peep their heads out of the garbage standing clear of the girls, Carlos finds an old sandwich and takes a bite while Kendall, James and Logan roll their eyes in disgust. But the girls hockey team finds them anyways and chases them into an alley.