𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞

⚘____ꕥ____⚘

June 6th, 2011

June 6th, 2011

It's now June and it's been a week since Jo left for New Zealand, and so far Kendall's been taking it..well very hard.

Olivia, James, Carlos and Logan have tried their absolute best at cheering up their friend. But cheering a person up takes time, eventually they
had to show up to work, and of course Gustavo
is stressed out once again thanks to Griffin.

When the five of them arrived at the studio, they found their producer stone faced, playing a an off key chord on the piano repeatedly.

"I've never seen him like this before, it's too much pressure." Kelly Said, worriedly.

"I don't understand, " He and his assistant popped up behind the group, making them scream, "All I asked was Gustavo to write a huge mega summertime single, that captures everyone's heart and sells $1 Billion copies, rules the world and has the word "Beach" in it."

Everyone's faces fall at him, as they looked in disbelief.

"What? I gave him to the end of the day to do it." Griffin Said, in defense.

They all looked back at Gustavo who was still, playing the off key chord.

"You don't think maybe, you asked for a bit too much?" Olivia questioned

"No not really, now what's wrong with this one?" Griffin Asked, gesturing over to a sad Kendall laying down on the couch.

Kendall let out a sad groan, as his friends winced at his sadness.

"His girlfriend moved to New Zealand." Carlos spoke up

"Literally flew out of his life," Olivia elbows him in the stomach, "Ow! what she did." Logan Said