𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 [ 1 ]

⚘____ꕥ____⚘

February, 26th 2011

February, 26th 2011

The day had finally came Big Time Rush and Olivia had finally achieved getting their very first number one record, but in a country that they've never heard of before called Kerplankistan.

But despite not knowing the country the five teens were all thrilled with excitement because, this meant that Griffin had to hold up his end of the deal he promised them.

"Guys look he's here." James Said

"Ah, look It's the boys and girl I own." Griffin Said, as he and his assistant met with them in the hallway.

"Griffin, do you remember that deal you made with us?" Kendall Mentioned

"The one where you capture and destroy my clone and I buy you all jetpacks?" Griffin Asked

"No." Carlos Said, as they all shook their heads.

"When did we agree to that?" Olivia Asked, looking at Kendall who shrugs.

"The deal where you let us use your Malibu beach house for a day when we all get this..." Logan Said

"A number one record!" James Said

He holds up a frame with a gold frame inside with the band on it, as Olivia holds up her number one record as well.

"It's true." Gustavo Said, as he and Kelly entered the lobby "Big Time Rush and Olivia officially has a number one record each."

"In Kerplankistan." Griffin Said

"Hey you never said where it had to be." Olivia Pointed out, as the boys nodded in agreement.

"Well played. Now there are two rules in my beach house. One: don't go near my priceless Ming vase collection. Two: don't even look at my car collection." Griffin Said

"Got it." They Said

"Enjoy or don't. I don't care." Griffin Said

He tosses the keys at them and all five teens reached for the keys, then looks up and starts having little beach fantasies as Gustavo, Kelly and Griffin looks at them.