𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬

⚘____ꕥ____⚘

September, 11th 2011

Now that the All Over The World Tour is finally finished, after a long drive from Canada the boy's tour bus arrived in front of the palm woods.

"Ah, well, BTR's whirlwind world tour is officially over." Kendall Said, as they all get off the bus.

"And now it's back to the palmwoods, where the new kids have moved in, and none of them will know us." Logan Simply Said

"Which means we have to reestablish our big time pool, lobby, and hallway cred all over again." Carlos sighed

"I hate reestablishing cred." James bluntly said

"Hey. After four continents and our hotel rooms
being broken into 19 times, I'm looking forward to a little "nobody knows us at the palmwoods" relaxing time." Kendall Said

The four of them sighed then made their way towards the entrance doors, once they entered the palm woods lobby they were startled by everyone.

"Welcome back!" They all said

The boys looked as everyone was holding up welcome back signs, party horns, and a large banner was held up in the back.

Even some familiar faces was in the crowd, as Lucy and Camille were holding welcome back signs as well as Olivia waving to the boys.

"Huh, maybe things will be different this season." James hoped

Just as he said that Mr. Bitters pulled up in a gulf cart, with "Bitters Big Time Experience" all over it work passenger's aboard on it.

"And here's Big Time Rush. Now would be a good time to use your complimentary scissors to get some souvenir hair." Mr. Bitters announced, into his radio.

"Very different." The boys all said

The passenger's all took out their scissors and started to make their way towards the boys. But Kendall gave them all look and they ran out of the lobby fast.