𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 [ 1 ]

⚘____ꕥ____⚘

July 9th 2011

July 9th 2011

The time has come as it was time for Big Time Rush to finally go on their second tour, but this time around it's world wide.

With the announcement of them going on tour the boys tour happening, the first stop on the All Over Again World Tour was London, England. Gustavo managed to book their plane tickets with Moon airlines.

After 10 long hours of being in the sky, the boys, Gustavo, Kelly, Mrs. Knight and Katie finally arrived in London. Carlos who was in the middle of an interesting dream, a flight attendant approached him gently tapping him on the shoulder.

"Mr. Garcia, Mr. Garcia?" She Said

Carlos's eyes opened then let out a loud scream as the woman was so close to his face, which made everyone in every row turn to look at the boy.

"Pull your seat up forward, we'll be landing soon." She advised, before walking down the aisle.

Kendall and Logan who sat in the row in front of them, turned around in their seats to face James
and Carlos.

James leaned over to him, "Secret agent dream again?"

"Oh it was so real." Carlos Exclaimed

"A castle, a princess and us stopping an evil guy from ruling the world sounds real to you?" Logan Retorted

"And don't forget the Beatles song." Carlos whispered, as the three of them started at him uncertainly.

"Let me tell you about my dream, we all move to L.A and somehow we become a pop band. We go on a world tour, where our first stop..is in London." Kendall Said

A bell rang which made Carlos jump a little, but soon the pilot spoke over the intercom. "Okay passengers were starting out decent, and in about 20 minutes we'll be landing in London."

"And it came true." Kendall, James and Logan all said excitedly, as they wiggled their hands together.

Behind them in a row where Gustavo and Kelly sat, and glanced over at the producer as he looked anxious.