𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭

⚘____ꕥ____⚘

February, 8th 2010

February, 8th 2010

Camille picked up the newest month issue of the pop tiger magazine, looking at the newest photos of Olivia and the boys on separate pages.

"Cool, you got your picture in pop tiger magazine." Camille Exclaimed, admiring the photo.

She then put it down as she glanced over at the boys, who layed out on the pool chairs injured and in pain. While Olivia sat next to them drinking a lemonade, perfectly fine and healthy.

"But what happened? You guys look terrible." Camille Asked

"What happened?" He repeated, "That picture happened!" James Said, as they all groaned pointing at the picture of them.

"Come on guys, it wasn't all that bad." Olivia assured

"Not all that bad, Olivia both of my shoulders were separated and I'm in a lot of pain!" Logan cried out

"Camille, get ready for a twisted tale of adventure, danger, and nail-biting suspense." He spits out something in his hand, "Hey, my tooth came out." Kendall Said

"No, wait. That's mine." Carlos corrected

He picked up the tooth from his hand, putting it back inside his mouth as the others all groaned in disgust.

"So we were enjoying a calm afternoon in the crib." Kendall continued

_______

Three Days ago / February, 5th 2010

Calm I wouldn't say but the the boys we're spending an afternoon playing hockey in the apartment, crashing into things and breaking stuff. Kelly and Olivia made their way into the apartment, seeing the chaos happening.

"Guys! Guys!," Olivia yells out but they don't hear her.

"Don't worry I got it." Kelly Said, she pulls out and air horn and blows it catching the boy's attention.