Now You Know

Taylor's POV
I managed to get an hour of sleep before Meredith woke me up. I groaned and picked up my phone to check the time, which read 6:00.

"Mer it's so early," I groaned. I was met with a 'meow' but with an attitude. "Can't you wait like two more hours for breakfast?" I covered my face with my pillow. Meredith climbed on top of me and kept meowing until I got up.

As I was filling Mer's bowl, Benji and Olivia came out as well. I filled their bowls as well and went to sit on the couch. I knew that I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so I turned on the TV to distract myself.

"Good morning Tay," Selena came downstairs not long after.

"Morning Sel," I looked at her. "You're up early."

"You too," She said.

"Yeah, Meredith wouldn't leave me alone until I came down and poured her some breakfast," I laughed.

"Did you get any sleep?" She asked me.

"A little. You?" I asked.

"Same," She sighed. We sat in silence for a little while with Grey's Anatomy playing in front of us. We both knew why we couldn't get sleep but we refused to talk about it. At least not yet.

"You guys are up already?" Olivia was the next to join us downstairs.

"Yeah," I laughed. "Good morning."

"Good morning to you too," She said and sat next to Selena on the couch.

Gigi and Gracie came downstairs at around 8. I decided to start preparing breakfast for everyone. I went into the kitchen and grabbed the ingredients needed to make pancakes.

"Is Sky still sleeping?" Gigi came into the kitchen and asked me. She came around the counter to help me.

"Yeah I think so," I said.

"Should we wake her up for breakfast?" She asked.

"No I think I'm gonna let her sleep. She had a rough night last night and she also most likely has a really bad hangover today." I told her.

"Hangovers are awful," Gigi shook her head and chuckled.

"Oh god yes," I nodded in agreement.

• • • • •

After breakfast, Gigi, Selena, and Gracie got ready to go grocery shopping. Liv and I stayed sitting in silence at the dining table.

"When should we wake Sky?" Olivia spoke after a few minutes.

"Maybe 11?" I suggested. It's currently 10 so that would give us an hour to figure out how we're gonna do this.

"Sounds like a plan," She said. Just then, the three other girls came downstairs, all ready to go.

"Text us if you need anything," Selena said as she hugged Olivia and I.

"Will do," I said as I saw them off to the car.

"How much of last night do you think she remembers?" Olivia asked me once we came back inside and into the living room.

"I'm not sure. She definitely won't know about us seeing her scars though." I said.

"She's probably gonna crack jokes and try to get out of this conversation," Olivia chuckled and shook her head. "She never takes these things seriously."

"I know," I said and shook my head as well. "This conversation might take us a few hours." I sighed. "How should we even go about this whole thing?"