PARENT'S (HIS)

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

OLDER MR & MRS LEE WITH YOUNG MR. LEE

"Well, it was nice of you two to come here tomorrow," Jisoo's mom said.

"We have finally met young man. I'm so happy," Jisoo's dad said at Eunwoo.

"Me too, sir," Eunwoo replied.

"Father," Jisoo's father corrected him.

Jisoo and her mom looked at her father like he said the most impossible thing to do in the world.

"Sorry, father," Eunwoo replied, smiling.

"Then mother and father ignore any media that will come here and station a lot of guards at the gates as you can and we are fine don't listen to the issues," Jisoo remind her parents.

"Alright, we trust you both, and we would like to see you again soon," her mother replied.

"Of course we will," Eunwoo replied.

"Maybe with plus one perhaps?," Jisoo's father said, getting Eunwoo and Jisoo off guard.

Jisoo and Eunwoo look at each other.

"I'm really looking forward to that," Jisoo's mother said.

"Oh, how I would want to see even one of those five boys that you were talking about yesterday oh that would be wonderful," Jisoo's father added.

"Father," Jisoo said.

"Are you sure about your five boys? Nothing can change that?," Jisoo's mother asked.

"Well, mother, if you want, we can give you one girl if my wife would allow it. Maybe we can squeeze one girl," Eunwoo replied to his mother in law.

"Eunwoo!," Jisoo said, shooting daggers at Eunwoo.

"Oh, it seems like my wife did not want to have more than five. Sorry, mother," Eunwoo said.

"Ugh, you know what, mother and father? we still have one place to go today. So yeah, goodbye, and thank you for the lunch. See you soon," Jisoo said, trying to end the awkward conversation.

"Please, Jisoo? Will you consider even one?," her mother said to her.

"Mother," Jisoo said she's slowly going to give up this conversation.

"Just let them be, hon. Be careful, you two," Jisoo's father said.

Jisoo's mother rolled her eyes.

"Then we must be off," Jisoo replied.

"Thank you for the lunch, mother, and for the talk, father. We will come again soon," Eunwoo said.

"You are welcome, son. I'm looking forward to that basketball team, son. You should have practice," Jisoo's father replied while winking at Eunwoo.

Eunwoo smiled back and followed Jisoo.

"Pardon my father and mother about how they acted earlier in front of you. especially my mother," Jisoo said while they were waiting for their ride.

"No, it's alright they are just both very anxious about having grandchildren," Eunwoo replied, still smiling.

"But still, it was very inappropriate to say," Jisoo said.

"It's fine. I might need to remind you that my parents are much worse than your mother and father," Eunwoo replied.

"Your mom did not look like one, though," Jisoo said.