SUNDAY

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

BOND DAY

Sunday came, and Jisoo couldn't wait to cook for Eunwoo's friends. They said that they still have lunch in their house so that it will not be a big bother for her. She can go to the shoot that she needs to and Eunwoo too, and also they can do some work before chilling the whole day and eating the pasta that Eunwoo eaten.

" Eunwoo! Where are the garlic and unions? ," Jisoo asked.

" Chill wifey, I got it. Here here ," Eunwoo replied, setting the ingredients on the island.

" Oh! I think we need to buy some groceries tomorrow ," Jisoo muttered.

" Are we out of stock already? I can tell the boys that set the lunch next sunday instead? ," Eunwoo asked.

" No. No. We can cook! We have got just the right amount of ingredients ," Jisoo replied, looking at their pantry.

" You sure? ," Eunwoo asked again.

Jisoo looks at him.

" Tell me the truth, Eunwoo, do you or you don't want your friends to have my pasta? Answer me ," Jisoo said.

Eunwoo stared at her.

" Come on, I promise I won't be mad at you ," Jisoo added.

Eunwoo exhaled, " Of course I want them to eat your pasta recipe,"

" You sure? ," Jisoo asked again.

He nodded.

" Good. You better update them whenever I tell you so. Got it, husband? ," Jisoo asked once more.

" Noted ma'am ," Eunwoo replied.

Then Jisoo gets back to her business and slice each ingredient that she will need to cook her pasta that the recipe was given to her by a friend.

" I smell the garlic again ," Eunwoo muttered while watching a show on their tv.

" I heard it! ," Jisoo said.

Eunwoo smiled.

" This is almost done ," Jisoo said, stirring the sauce.

" Should I update them? ," Eunwoo asked.

" Please do ," Jisoo replied.

Eunwoo dialed on his phone. And just four rings the boys answered, he put them on loud speaker.

" Dong! How's our pasta doing? ," Rocky asked.

" It only takes 25 minutes to get cooked ," Jisoo replied from the kitchen shouting.

" Is that your wife? ," MJ asked.

" Yep ," Eunwoo replied.

" Jisoo! ," Jisoo said, shouting her name.

" Sorry, Jisoo! ," Sanha shouted.

" Remind me to ask their names individually later ," Jisoo said to Eunwoo.

" We will introduce ourselves to you, Mrs Lee, later ," Moonbin said.

" Drinks, boys. Drinks ," Eunwoo said.

" We will, bro. We will never forget that ," Jinjin replied.

" Don't be like that with them. Aren't they your friends? ," Jisoo asked.

" Yah Dong, don't be like that to us ," Rocky added.

Eunwoo rolled his eyes.

" Don't be get fooled by them, wife ," Eunwoo said to Jisoo.