HEADLINES

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

THE VISUAL COUPLE

"I think the questions have become more entertaining now, huh?" the host said, holding another paper for Eunwoo.

"I hope so," Eunwoo replied.

The audience laughs.

"Oh, this one is a pretty interesting question. I think everyone will want to know this, specifically your fans," the host said.

The audience died down from laughter.

"Okay, this question is a mind-blowing one. Here it is. They are asking if how many kids would you two want to have," the host said, looking at Eunwoo.

"I believe this question is to be answered by my wife," Eunwoo replied.

"Then Jisoo?," the host asked her.

Jisoo got her mic from the table," Well, I'm not sure yet. I mean, qe are both busy with work and everything. "

"But you fully know that you will need kids as part of the law," the host said.

"Yes, we know that," Eunwoo replied this time.

"So if you were gonna be asked, how many? Eunwoo?," the host asked him.

"If how many my wife would be able to carry," Eunwoo replied, looking at Jisoo.

"So the husband has replied already, what about you, Jisoo?," the host asked her.

"I don't know how if felt to have a sibling younger or older, but I think two to four is alright," Jisoo said.

"Two to four! What are you gonna say, Eunwoo? Is that a fine number to you?," the host asked Eunwoo again.

"Yes, I think so, but I think five would be perfect," Eunwoo said.

"Five? Why five?," the host asked him.

"Basketball team," Eunwoo replied, shrugging his shoulder.

"Really? A basketball team?," Sanha asked, looking at the tv screen.

"He wants his first five in the court," MJ said, laughing a little.

"I never knew Dong was that pervert," Jinjin said.

"Paboo (idiot) he is not a pervert he just wants many children. A big family," Rocky replied.

"So what gender would you like? All girls? All boys? Or a combination of both?," the host said reading the last question.

"I think all boys would be good," Jisoo replied.

"Are you sure?," Eunwoo asked Jisoo.

She looks at him,"Yeah."

"Why Jisoo?," the host asked her.

"I want to be the only woman in their life. I guess," Jisoo replied back.

The host smirked, nodding his head.

"An all boys grandkids? Not a bad idea," Jisoo's father said.

His wife rolled her eyes.

"What? I mean, we have two boys," he replied.

"I'm telling you, Jisoo, you will be exhausted dealing with boys once you get to know how it feels to take care of problematic boys," Eunwoo's mother said.

"My two boys is not enough. I think five would be great with two subs, which is much more good. Dong-wi will you?," Eunwoo's dad said, looking at his younger son.