SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

INVESTIGATION

" Hey, how was shoot? ," Jisoo asks Eunwoo.

He looked up at her. His face is showing a poker face.

' Geez, did he see me with Jinyoung? ,' Jisoo thought.

" One cappuccino again, please! ," Lisa shouted.

" It's fine, just the usual. You? ," Eunwoo also asked her.

" It's fine too, not that exhausting but tiring ," Jisoo replied.

" It's true, lover boy. My friend here is with Jinyoung, who looks like a fishy fish out of water ," Lisa explained.

" Wait, you two were talking about us in here? ," Jisoo asked them both.

" Don't be so startled Jisoo you were talking and laughing with Jinyoung while your husband is here waiting for you ," Lisa replied.

" Lisa just saw me in the hallways, and she brought me here to wait for you, and you showed up with Jinyoung. Again ," Eunwoo said.

" I don't come here in YG with him, I swear. He was in here when I came in after shoot ," Jisoo explained.

" It's up to you to decide if you will believe my friend here or not, loved boy ," Lisa said to Eunwoo.

" Some friend, Lisa ," Jisoo said to her.

" Don't be angry with her. She just cared for you ," Eunwoo replied to her.

" Yes, lover boy is right. And I am not angry with you. I was just worried ," Lisa added to make Eunwoo's statement believable.

" Yes, I believe her ," Eunwoo suddenly said.

Jisoo looks at him and holds his hand that's on the table.

" Thank you. I know you will ," Jisoo replied and looked at him in the eyes.

" I see you easily got weak on the knees when it comes to my friend, lover boy. So, you, my friend, better be out of reach from Jinyoung something is very fishy with him. I don't trust that bloke ," Lisa said.

" Jinyoung was a friend ," Jisoo said.

" I know, but I'm sure he knows that you two are married, and he told you both that he is too, right? ," Lisa asked her.

" Yeah, we saw him in Paris ," Jisoo replied.

" See? Then why is he roaming around like a stalker? If he have a wife, I'm sure she will drag his sorry ass away from you but no one did and this is the third time Eunwoo saw him around ," Lisa explained all what she and Eunwoo talk about earlier.

" I don't have any idea too ," Jisoo replied.

" I better tell the other girls about this. I'm sure they will talk to our boss and ask for help to investigate Jinyoung ," Lisa said.

" What? Why? ," Jisoo asked her again.

" You sound like you want him to be around you? Why? ," Eunwoo asked her this time, letting go of her hand.

" No, it's not like that ," Jisoo replied.

Eunwoo stood up from his seat.

" Then what is it? ," He asked.

" He is my friend for goodness sake! Why in the world do you want him to be investigated? Did he do something bad to you? ," Jisoo asked Eunwoo and Lisa.

" Jisoo, we just care about you! And you are defending him like his wife should do? And hell in front of your own husband? Really, Jisoo? ," Lisa asked her back.

Then suddenly the door opened again.

" What's happening here? I heard yelling and cafe staff get out when I asked them what was happening they just pointed inside, and here I saw you three ," Rosé said, joining the tension building scene in front of her.

" Rosé you told her who she was defending ," Lisa said.

" What? Who? ," Jennie asked, joining them too.

" Jisoo here is defending her dear friend Jinyoung, who seems to be fishy always around where she is and in front of her husband. Is that right to do? ," Lisa asked, still looking at Jisoo.

" Jinyoung? Why the hell is he here? ," Jennie asked Lisa.

" That's what we want to know too ," Eunwoo replied.

" Well, hello, Eunwoo, nice seeing you here ," Rosé recognised his presence.

Eunwoo nodded.

" He came here to pick up Jisoo and go home with her ," Lisa added.

" Thank you for your care for our friend ," Jennie said.

" I'm her husband. I am supposed to make sure my wife is safe ," Eunwoo replied.

" You hear that, Jisoo? ," Lisa asked Jisoo.

Jisoo just exhaled.

"Now, why would you want to investigate Jinyoung? Right? ," Jennie asked Lisa.

She nodded.

" He seems to be suspicious ," Eunwoo added.

" I think so too ," Lisa added, too.

" Then Jisoo here doesn't want that? ," Rosé asked.

Lisa nodded.

" Because he is her friend ," Jennie finished.

Lisa nodded again.

" Please understand. Yes, I know how long you two have been friends and he was our friend too. But it is fishy yes he is an artist too like us and he can wander around where he wants but that event where your husband was seeing him around where you are is really fishy don't you think it's time for you to be suspicious and confront him? ," Jennie asked Jisoo.

She's making a really great reasonable statement.

" Break this up and come with us. we will report this now. And Jisoo calm yourself and please just let us do this if Jinyoung comes to be innocent and just happens to pass by everytime you do, then we will not bother him and we will let you be friends with him still ," Rosé added.

Jisoo just exhaled and nodded.

" Eunwoo, forgive our friend she's just too stubborn sometimes ," Jennie said to Eunwoo.

" I can tolerate it ," Eunwoo replied.

" Now come with us before you go home. we will make sure that you both are safe ," Rosé said.

They exited the cafe, and Jennie paid their coffee before they proceeded to their boss office.

" I'm sorry ," Jisoo muttered when they were walking side by side, going to their boss office.

" It's fine, I understand ," Eunwoo replied.

Then Jisoo hugged him that surprise, Eunwoo, but he hugged her back immediately.

" I was just exhausted and I am very angry when they suggest to investigate my friend but now I realised what I did and I'm so sorry I don't want to hurt your feelings ," Jisoo explained.

Eunwoo brushed her hair and replied, " it's fine, really. I am not angry with you, and I understand, so stop crying now shh "

The two were left behind the elevator, but the other three waited.

TO BE CONTINUED