DISTANCE

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

NO TOUCHING

The night was out, just like how easy it started. The boys bid them goodbye just before the clock turns 11:00 in the evening.

The goodbye was still funny when the boy attempts to kiss Jisoo on her cheek, but then Eunwoo dodge them.

" Bye Dong, Jisoo ," Sanha said.

Eunwoo smiled at him, and then Sanha attempted to kiss Jisoo on her cheek.

" Hey ," Eunwoo said, bringing his left arm in the middle of Jisoo and Sanha.

" woah hahaha, Sanha, you are in trouble, bro, " Moonbin mocks Sanha.

" Eunwoo, why? ," Jisoo asked.

Eunwoo just stared at her.

" Jisoo, he doesn't want Sanha to touch you like that, " MJ said

" What do you mean like that? ," Jisoo asked, looking at Eunwoo and MJ and vice versa.

" Physical touch, you know, he didn't want anyone touching you except him, " MJ explained.

" Woah, you probably learn something from your marriage, MJ ," Jinjin said, clapping his hands together.

" What? Why? ," Jisoo asked again she was very confused.

" Let's just say na it's a married man instinct just like what woman have, we have that too ," MJ explained again.

" You mean possessiveness ," Rocky corrected him.

Eunwoo turned red because of embarrassment. Rocky made a point there. Jisoo widened her eyes too.

" Oh, so that's what you mean. Well, I am just planning on saying goodbye to all of you by just shaking your hands ," Jisoo replied.

" And Sanha here looks like he will be  kissing you on your cheek ," Moonbin mentioned, and he even gestured it.

" Well, his movements say it all ," Eunwoo said.

" There it is. He is jealous ," Sanha said, shaking his head.

" No, it's not like that ," Eunwoo begins to defend himself.

" Okay, okay, let's settle this down. We don't want them getting in trouble if they arrive at Fantagio that late and besides these two needed to get back home immediately before their own wives throw them out of their house before they can set foot on their home ," Jisoo replied.

The boys turn silent.

" Okay. Goodbye, boys. Eunwoo here, I will just shake their hands individually and in front of you. And you boys promise me no monkey business. Are we clear? ," Jisoo asked them.

The atmosphere was strange but they all paid attention to the only woman in front of them, which is Jisoo.

" Then goodbye, love birds. See you tomorrow, Dong ," Jinjin said, clasping Eunwoo on his shoulder.

" Goodbye, Jinjin. Be careful, and I'll give Eunwoo some food tomorrow that he can share with all of you ," Jisoo replied.

Then Jisoo showed Eunwoo that he did not have to worry about a thing because she would just shake their hands individually.

" See that, Dong? ," Sanha said, and then he stepped on to bid goodbye to Jisoo and Eunwoo.

" Now come on, Sanha, don't tease him, or I will make sure you won't get your part for what I am cooking for him tomorrow ," Jisoo replied, but she's laughing.

" Oh my. Sorry, Dong. Goodbye Jisoo. I'll look forward to the food ," Sanha said, and finally, he shook hands with Jisoo.

The other boys followed suit.

" Then it was very nice getting to know you, Jisoo. We hope to see the two of you inside Fantagio together ," MJ said, and then they finally left the Lee residence.

" I can say you have a laughingstock group with you, but they are all sweet and thoughtful ," Jisoo said to Eunwoo.

He smiled proudly that he introduced his friends to her.

" But don't be jealous of them. I know it's an instinct just like what MJ told me earlier, but hey, I'm married to you, so expect my loyalty and love only for you ," Jisoo explained.

" That was really sweet. And I'm sorry. I just—I can't explain it with words ," Eunwoo replied.

They are already inside their house doors already locked and dishes already done cleaning.

Jisoo kissed him on his right cheek, " it's fine, I understand. I'll take a shower then, "

Eunwoo nodded at her.

He then decided to message his friends and say sorry about how he acted earlier.

Eunwoo
I'm sorry, guys. I did not mean to act that way.

Sanha
Pfft, it's fine, Dong.

Jinjin
Yeah, we indeed enjoy seeing you react like that, especially with a girl.

Moonbin
Woman, bro. But anyway, it's nothing Dong we understand.

Rocky
Yeah, just bring enough food for us tomorrow.

MJ
Stop boys, let's sleep. And Dong, see you tomorrow and food, don't forget.

Eunwoo laughed, and he turned his phone off and waited for Jisoo to finish showering.

They slept together, and then the next thing they know it's morning. Jisoo set their alarm straight at 6:00 am though she told Eunwoo to get some more sleep since his shooting will start that day but Jisoo will next week so she gets lots of time to rest and enjoy herself while preparing and choosing her outfits for a month of shooting different commercial and also attending galas and awards shows.

" Morning ," Eunwoo said, getting out of their room already ready for the day.

" Morning too. Breakfast is served ," Jisoo replied.

Eunwoo sat down on his usual spot, and Jisoo prepared their breakfast. Not long he was done and Jisoo was cleaning their dishes when he received a call that telling him to get on the set impromptu and that his co stars are there already and that their call time is almost done.

" Hey, why are you looking like that? Did something happen? ," Jisoo asked, concerned seeing his expression.

" It's my manager she said that I'm almost late for the call time and that my co stars are already there. I'm so sorry I have to go now ," Eunwoo replied, getting all his things.

Their personal assistant are not with them they only see them when their car arrived and that they will assist them only when they are working.

" It's fine. I'll just see you later. Be careful ," Jisoo replied, smiling at him.

" Thank you ," Eunwoo said, then he also smiled at him, and when he was about to get out of their home, Jisoo approached him for one last time.

" The car is already there. I called our driver earlier before you finished your shower ," Jisoo explained.

Eunwoo smiled even more. The Jisoo kissed him on his left cheek and muttered small bye, and then she immediately got back inside the house. Eunwoo was left smiling like an idiot.

TO BE CONTINUED