HONEYMOON PART 7.1

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

PARIS, FRANCE DAY 7
LAST DAY & NIGHT

Jisoo dress up wearing her simple but classy dress above the knee and wore her heels to match her dress and she even accompanied her outfit with a cute little hand bag and she curled her hair and tie it leaving a hanging bangs that adored her face.

On the other side, Eunwoo wore his formal attire but not that formal but also casual but not that casual. He kept his hair tousled to make him look more pleasant in the eye, and they both wore matching face masks. Oh, and he sprayed his favorite cologne, the mint scented one.

Their room phone was ringing, signalling that Amelia was telling them where to go with their last dinner in Paris.

" Hello, Amelia ," Jisoo greeted her.

" Hello, madame. I would like to inform you that someone was waiting for you and Mr Lee outside your door. He will show you the way to your dinner room ," Amelia explained from the other end of the call.

" Will you be there, Amelia? ," Jisoo asked, anticipating her presence.

" You want me to, madame? ," Amelia asked she's surprise about what Jisoo was asking her.

" I mean, if you are not that busy, though. Me and Eunwoo would like to eat with you for our last dinner here ," Jisoo replied.

" Oh, that's so sweet of you two. But I'm afraid that I will just be able to serve you but not dine with you for the dinner was for couples ," Amelia answered, explaining why.

" Oh, okay, I understand. But we are looking forward to that ," Jisoo said.

" Then I will with all my heart ," Amelia replied.

Jisoo smiled, " Thanks."

" I'll hang up now, madame. I'll see you and Mr Lee ," Amelia bid goodbye.

Jisoo dropped the phone on the table again. And then Eunwoo got out of the bathroom all dressed.

" Hey, you should get out and not change inside the bathroom. What if your clothes got soaked? ," Jisoo said, standing up and approaching him, examining his every cloth.

" Chill, wife. I'm all dried up, not soaking any cloth. Do you even want to see the underneath clothes? ," Eunwoo asked jokingly.

" Yah! You're a perv! ," Jisoo said, smacking him.

" Just kidding, love ," Eunwoo replied, winking at her.

" We should head out now. Amelia already called, and she informed me that someone was waiting outside. He will bring us to our dinner ," Jisoo explained what Amelia told her.

" Then let's go. Are you all set up? ," Eunwoo asked her.

" Yeah ," Jisoo replied she even twirled.

" Beautiful ," Eunwoo said, smiling at her.

" You are handsome as always ," Jisoo replied, pinching Eunwoo's cheek.

They decided to go outside, and they immediately saw the man that Amelia was talking about.

" Good evening, Monsieur and Madame. Miss Amelia assigned me to accompany you on your way. This way, please ," the guy said.

They did not say anything and just followed him. They rode the elevator and got to the top floor where the pent house of every hotel was located. They turn right and then the face of two huge doors.

" We have arrived. Welcome to your special dinner date ," the guy said, and he opened the two huge doors for them.

" Thank you ," Eunwoo replied to both of them.

" Enjoy ," the guy replied before he closed the door again when Eunwoo and Jisoo got inside.

The hall was huge and large. It has lots of tables that Jisoo and Eunwoo believe was a function hall that the hotel gathered many events here that explains why the lots of tables and chairs can be seen scattered around. The hall was painted in gold and the floor was pale white tiled with lots of gold decorations can be seen around and then at the very front has a four feet tall stage that the host will have his or her speech and then there's a piano at the corner and also other musical instruments. They believe that musicals can be gathered and done here and also some shows and even parties. At the very end there's another two doors but this time it was glass and you can see the magnificent view of the night.

The two doors got opened for them, and they are both in awe because of the view it holds. And then Amelia approached she immediately smiled at them.

" Amelia ," Jisoo said, seeing her too.

" Good evening to the two of you ," Amelia said, smiling.

" Good evening ," Eunwoo replied this time.

" Your dinner is already served ," Amelia said.

" You mean here at this awesome view? ," Jisoo asked.

" Yes ," Amelia replied, nodding her head.

" I don't understand. We have read about the promo you were saying, but we did not expect this to be like this. I am just- ," Eunwoo did not know what to say.

" The owner was really thankful for your promotion the other day because we got news that our hotel trend around the world. You and Mrs. Lee posted in your individual social media accounts tagging our hotel and mentioning it many times from your live videos. That's why we give the most special dinner for your last night here ," Amelia explained wholeheartedly.

" Oh my. Say our thank you's to the owner of this magnificent hotel ," Jisoo replied.

" I will do ," Amelia replied, nodding.

" But for now, eat first ," Amelia added.

The two nodded and then they sat at the table that Amelia assigned them to sat while eating their dinner accompanied by romantic lights and flowers around with the city view and scent engulfing the black night and they can see the lights in the city and cars running on the roads. It was very scenic and with musical accompaniment. The best dinner they have in the City of Love, Paris.

" This food is great. May I ask for the recipe ," Jisoo asked the assistant who assisted them.

" Yes, ma'am, I will ask for that ," the assistant replied.

" Thank you ," Jisoo replied.

" You seem to be obsessed with French foods, huh ?" Eunwoo said.

" I just want to remember Paris because this is the best vacation that I have ever had ," Jisoo replied, smiling to herself.

" Me too, believe me ," Eunwoo replied, agreeing with her.

And they continue their night with romance around them.

TO BE CONTINUED