•A Prince's Future•

Better saver this update. It will be while before this get another update(Not long don't worry).

Eat slow my sly readers.
~~~~~~~~~~

"HUĀ YING!"

No, no this can't be happening. Hua ying layed on the floor, blood socking his side like a was splashed with red paint.

Lan Wangji, Jiang Cheng and Feng Xuanyu watched in horror. Lan Wangji felt his heart sink deeper into his body, words unused as he lept to Hua ying's side.

"IS HE OK?!" Jiang Cheng asked, worriedly looking to see if he was at least moving.

Lan Wangji pressed a finger to his neck, a pulse thumped but it was slow. He wanted to turn him, check him even to see if he was fine.

He was breathing, his heart shuddering in a close to silent song.

Feng Xuanyu looks to Jiang Cheng, his senses buzzing repeatedly blaring loud.

"A-CHENG MOVE!"

Jiang Cheng looks back, three hands about to crush him. He wasn't fast enough, fuck he wasn't. But when all hope was lost, a figure swift and powerful sweeped in and took the blow. They were too large arrows.

Jiang Cheng blinked and the creatures both arms crumbled like crumbs off a baked good or pastry. The figured stood tall, his armored clothes blowing in the wind. His hair up in a bun, his aura familiar for it's overwhelming power.

Feng Xuanyu's eyes widened when he noticed that man, holding a large bow and arrows strapped in place on his back.

"A-die!" He cried out, a feeling of relief when he saw him.

Feng Xin turned round, his face showing concern and additional worry from the scene he just dropped in.

He looks to the children, all intact but one injured and another..

"Hua ying?" He ran over, looking to Lan Wangji as he stared at him with frightful eyes.

"Is he breathing? His pulse?"

Lan Wangji looks to a father of a cousin and powerful bow user Martial God. With some left respect he bows his head and replied quickly.

"His pulse is slow but-but- he's breathing."

"Good." He looks to his son. "A-Xuanyu are you ok? Are all of you ok?"

"We're fine, just Hua ying and Nie Huaisang."

"What about A-ying? We have to get him out of here."

"Don't worry, Crimson Rain Sought Flower is here." He said, going to Jiang Cheng and pulling away him from the pissed fairy currently crying about it's missing arms.

In no time millions of butterflies, all of Hua ying's butterflies joining them as they circled round.

In the middle, coming out with great pace was no more than the Ghost King himself.

Hua Cheng sighted his son and his eyes widened more. "A-ying." He rushed to his side and checks him. He was starting to heat up. He was losing blood and at a quick rate. They need to get these kids back.

"Damnit Hua ying, be glad I was called before anything worse happened." He said, pressing a kiss to his son's head as he panted in unconscious pain. He turns to the still stunned Lan and flicked him on the forehead.

"Ack-"

"Wake up. Help Feng Xuanyu with Nie Huaisang now. We are leaving now."

"But-"