•Brother of The Father•

Shen Qingqui went into the room where the cousins slept and rested the unconscious and well asleep boy down onto the bed.

Carefully and sure he was was comfortable, he pulled away and sighs softly.

The cousins goes over to Hua ying's side and got to their own place as a way to comfort the boy from any nightmares that might lurk about.

"Is A-ying ok? What happened?" Nei Huaisang asked with concern.

"He's fine. Shaken up but fine."

"Then what's with the black mist. He felt stronger."

"Mn his aura grew."

Shen Qingqui sighs again, mentally already taxed. Two things could have happened. One, A-ying's father could have appeared and two-

"Shizun! Master Jiu!"

Shen Qingqui looks to see two servents coming in and bowing. "Why are you running? Do you want a trip to the high mountains again?"

"We apologize great immortal! But Lord Binghe is here."

"...That duct tape! What is he doing here." Shen Qingqui dismissed the three and their questions and books it out the doors quickly.

"Duck tape?.." Nie Huaisang mimicked in a confusion as he tilted his head to the side.

"Maybe a slang word..?"

"Duck tape sounds wrong. Come on Lan try better than that."

"No more. Is Hua Ying truly ok?" He asked seriously. His eyes glanced to the curled up boy tightly gripping the robes and using Feng Xuanyu's lap as his pillow. He felt..a type of way. Like he should be there..

Lan Wangji shakes his head. "Sorry.."

Feng Xuanyu shakes his hand. "It's fine A-Wangji, he's alright."

"He's drained his power after he loses control."

"Still doesn't answer what the dark feeling was. The place was dark. Could he control the weather?"

The two boys shaked their heads. "Not on purpose."

"So what was that-"

The doors slide open with a slam. Following inside was an aura more tremendous than the last. Shen Qingqui was right behind with an unimpressed expression.

"I told he's fine. Do you think I can't take care of my nephew-in-law?"

"Of course you can Shizun I just want to make sure." He walks over to the cousins. Pressing his hand on Hua ying's head, he felt his core energy and it's level.

With a relief sigh he takes a few steps down and folds his arms.

"Feel better?"

"..Ahh Shizun, if my brother got alerted before me he would have been so pissed. I will get the brutal slap with his words! I don't already like that smug man! That damn Liu Qingge!"

Shen Qingqui sighs. The another filled in.

Shang Qinghua ran in, urgency in his pace. "Where is my Didi!? Master Jiu is he is ok?"

Shen Qingqui groaned. "Yes he is fine-"

"Shizun I'm sorry I shouldn't went far-"

"You bastard!!" Luo Binghe pointed furiously. "Shizun said to be careful with your words! I should hang you at the gates of the demonic realm!"

"I didn't mean to!" Liu Qingge fought back. Both for his dignity and his life hangs here. If word got out he went over board and Hua ying's family pulls up he's losing his immortality and living rights for sure.